Pool play results from state AAU tournament

What's a Harlan Co fan to do? Cawood plays JBS and Cumberland plays Tates Creek. Both games are at 4:30 PM.

You stand in the walkway between courts and turn around a lot.

Cumberland made it to the final four with wins over Tates Creek and Franklin Simpson.

The 13th looked good overall, led by Cumberland. Middlesboro also played very well, and Cawood showed more heart than I've seen in a while.

I know I posted this on another thread, but had to post here to as I am proud of the class A

Scott County will take on June Buchanan, with Lexington Christian Academy taking on Cumberland.

Scott County defeated Boone County 76-60

June Buchanan defeated Fern Creek 72-64

Lexington Christian defeated Middlesboro 75-39

Cumberland defeated Franklin Simpson 45-43

Class A can be proud

I am thinking that if you are a homeschooled athlete then you are allowed to play at on any school team that you want....not sure about that....will the KY Homeschoolers be elgible to play in the upcoming season?

I thought this was the high school division of the State AAU. Unless this is a new school, shouldn't the Ky homeschoolers have played in the all star division?

I know I posted this on another thread, but had to post here to as I am proud of the class A

Scott County will take on June Buchanan, with Lexington Christian Academy taking on Cumberland.

Scott County defeated Boone County 76-60

June Buchanan defeated Fern Creek 72-64

Lexington Christian defeated Middlesboro 75-39

Cumberland defeated Franklin Simpson 45-43

Class A can be proud

With those teams winning, that would actually make three Class A schools in the Final Four....LCA, JBS and Cumberland are all Class A schools.

Knox Central must have played well also.

Knox Central and Clay both played well overall. Central let one game in pool play get away when they couldn't handle pressure late. Clay struggled against Middlesboro in the tournament.

Middlesboro beat Clay 77-51. The Jackets have some talent. Like most teams in the region, they are erratic.

They looked very good at times this summer and pretty bad at others. Both teams were without some players a couple of weeks ago when Middlesboro lost to Evarts.

Knox Central and Clay both played well overall. Central let one game in pool play get away when they couldn't handle pressure late. Clay struggled against Middlesboro in the tournament.

They also had trouble against Scott Co. pressure late. Good team, but Boone is no slouch of a team either.

You stand in the walkway between courts and turn around a lot.

Cumberland made it to the final four with wins over Tates Creek and Franklin Simpson.

The 13th looked good overall, led by Cumberland. Middlesboro also played very well, and Cawood showed more heart than I've seen in a while.

You dont know the half of it :D , was Tates Creek at full strength it seemed they was missing a few players? But even still very good showing by Cumberland