College World Series

stickymitts

7 of 8 teams are in and if Oregon St. beats Michigan tonight, the field will be set:

Friday's Games:

Louisville/Rice

UNC/Miss St.

Saturday's Games:

Fullerton/Arizona St. (I think)

Corvallis Super Regional/UC Irvine (Again, I think)

I'll be there from Friday until Tuesday...If not longer...:banana: :banana:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 of 8 teams are in and if Oregon St. beats Michigan tonight, the field will be set:

Friday's Games:

Louisville/Rice

UNC/UC Irvine

Saturday's Games:

Fullerton/Arizona St. (I think)

Corvallis Super Regional/Miss. St. (Again, I think)

Thanks.....:cry:

I envy you mitts, I would love to attend the CWS sometime. Have a great time (which I am sure you will). :thumb:

Great baseball in a college type atmosphere :thumb:

Just at first glance I would pick Rice (although U.L. is looking very good) out of the top Bracket and Cal St. Fulleton in the finals.

Of course I reserve the right to change this before the CWS starts on Friday. :D

I have been impressed with the way Louisville plays. Their team speed is unreal and makes the opposing manager do things he would not normally do.

The Cards have a total package with speed, pitching, hitting, fundementals and defense. It would be great to see a team from KY win it all even though they are dressed in Red.:lol:

I have been impressed with the way Louisville plays. Their team speed is unreal and makes the opposing manager do things he would not normally do.

The Cards have a total package with speed, pitching, hitting, fundementals and defense. It would be great to see a team from KY win it all even though they are dressed in Red.:lol:

:thumb: I agree on U.L.'s baseball team and they definately deserve to be there. I guess the only saving grace to them winning the thing would be that they do have a lot of in state kids on that team :D .