College World Series

stickymitts

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rice vs. Fullerton for the title....
I like the Rice program also and Coach Graham, but they have limited offensive ability and at this point, their pitching may not carry them.

I like Miss. St. and Arizona State, with the ASU winning it all.

I know after UofL you are pulling for Ron Polk...:D
You know it and I still, read that book....

I really like the Rice Owls, especially bc of W. Grahm. I still believe the guy is really Sparky Anderson in the witness protection program. :D

I like Oregon State a lot along with Fullerton.

I also really like Miss. St.'s program and R. Polk (don't want to lose Cohen at U.K. to them if he retires), they have a long history and tradition of excelence in baseball.

I think that although U.L. may not be a favorite going in, they could certainly be trouble for a lot of teams in this. Cards are very impressive and I would not count them out at all.

I have to go along with stickymitts in that I like most if not all of the teams in this years CWS and I am looking foward to a very good tournament. :ylsuper:

I really like the Rice Owls, especially bc of W. Grahm. I still believe the guy is really Sparky Anderson in the witness protection program. :D

I like Oregon State a lot along with Fullerton.

I also really like Miss. St.'s program and R. Polk (don't want to lose Cohen at U.K. to them if he retires), they have a long history and tradition of excelence in baseball.

I think that although U.L. may not be a favorite going in, they could certainly be trouble for a lot of teams in this. Cards are very impressive and I would not count them out at all.

I have to go along with stickymitts in that I like most if not all of the teams in this years CWS and I am looking foward to a very good tournament. :ylsuper:

Then again, can anyone really be upset if a Beaver ends up on top?

Then again, can anyone really be upset if a Beaver ends up on top?

Not really :D and I have a line for that but had better not :sssh: :D , Oregon State has another strong team and could very well win the CWS again. Always tough to repeat though. I wouldn't be real upset if any of these teams won it. Imo it is a good field. Kind of strange with Texas not being it it, don't you think? I can't bring myself to pull for ASU or Irvine though, I have never liked ASU and just can't see myself pulling for a team called the "Anteaters" :eek: :lol: .

Have a great and safe trip mitts, I am looking foward to your stories from the CWS :thumb: .

Not really :D and I have a line for that but had better not :sssh: :D , Oregon State has another strong team and could very well win the CWS again. Always tough to repeat though. I wouldn't be real upset if any of these teams won it. Imo it is a good field. Kind of strange with Texas not being it it, don't you think? I can't bring myself to pull for ASU or Irvine though, I have never liked ASU and just can't see myself pulling for a team called the "Anteaters" :eek: :lol: .

Have a great and safe trip mitts, I am looking foward to your stories from the CWS :thumb: .

If it would've been UK and Texas, it would've been PERFECT, at least for my liking. I just may have to get an Anteaters and Beavers shirt..for good measure...

Thanks, there's a chance that I'll be keeping everyone posted from Omaha...:D