2007 MLB Draft

Maybe some of the older Reds scouts were reminded of another Seton Hall grad who the Reds took as a #1 pick. Does anyone remember how great of a career Pat Pacillo had? :scared:

Do you think they were confused that this kid was a high schooler?

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Joking that one went to a High school named Seton Hall while the other went to the college.

Oh, I didn't realize that the pitcher that was drafted today was from High school. I naturally assumed that it was the college. How about a bit of triva here. Can someone name another Big East pitcher that the Reds took as a #1 draft pick, that didn't pan out so well. I'll even give you the school. St. Johns.

Oh, I didn't realize that the pitcher that was drafted today was from High school. I naturally assumed that it was the college. How about a bit of triva here. Can someone name another Big East pitcher that the Reds took as a #1 draft pick, that didn't pan out so well. I'll even give you the school. St. Johns.

Felipe Lopez?;)

Give me a decade.

Reds drafted 3-SS's and 3-Pitchers. I've always believed, a team must be strong up the middle (C,SS,2B,CF) and they got off, to a solid start.

Today will be interesting, to see if any stockpiling of positions happens, which may work out for a trade/package deal. I'm guessing, 5-6 more pitchers will be considered and drafted, by the organization today.

Here's another little clue for you cshs81. Out of the top 9 picks that year, 4 of them have been with the Reds at one time in their career.

I racked my brain and knew deep in a crevice there was something I knew about SJU and a pitcher. However, I couldnt find it and had to look it up.

I'll let K3 take a stab at it.

Not exactly a strong return on Big East pitchers drafted by the Redlegs.

I racked my brain and knew deep in a crevice there was something I knew about SJU and a pitcher. However, I couldn't find it and had to look it up.

I'll let K3 take a stab at it.

Not exactly a strong return on Big East pitchers drafted by the Redlegs.

What exactly, am I taking a stab at....?