Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Program fell off the most?

Who Fell Off the Most? 74 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Fell Off the Most?

    • IU- Mike Davis
      17%
      13
    • UK- Tubby
      13%
      10
    • UCLA- Lavin
      5%
      4
    • UNC- Matt D.
      50%
      37
    • Arkansas- Heath
      6%
      5
    • Other (please list)
      6%
      5

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author

Anyways, I think the answer has to be UNC. It was a HORRIBLE program with Matt and Roy brought it back to life (with MATT'S players!).

  • Author
I used to not think so, but I disagree.

 

There are some school that a small run of mediocre seasons will still remain Elite.

 

UCLA, UK, IU, Duke, UNC, Maryland, Syracuse, UConn are Elite programs it would take way more than 4 or 5 bad years for that to change.

 

Florida is about there. If Donovan stays they will be there.

Sorry but you are wrong. Maryland and Syracuse aren't elite programs. Maybe if you are talking about the last 15+ years they are but over the course of college basketball I don't think they are. Florida is very close though I agree with that. Although I also think Donovan will only be there for at most two more years so then they will go back to being ordinary.

 

Oh and you forgot Kansas.

Michigan: they are no where to be seen in the past few years.

Sorry but you are wrong. Maryland and Syracuse aren't elite programs. Maybe if you are talking about the last 15+ years they are but over the course of college basketball I don't think they are. Florida is very close though I agree with that. Although I also think Donovan will only be there for at most two more years so then they will go back to being ordinary.

 

Oh and you forgot Kansas.

I wasn't naming them all. But those tha tI did list are.

Doherty's record at UNC was 53-43 and included a national coach of the year award in 2000. He recrited the bulk of 2005 National Title team in Felton, May & McCants. His post-seaon record and his rough relationship with some of the players and administration are really what got him in trouble. Also, Guthridge's inability to recruit consistantly deserves some of the responibility for the 8-20 season.

UK shouldn't even be on that list IMO...They at least made the tourny every year...

Didn't Mike Davis go to a National Championship? When was the last time Knight went to one when he was there? I think B. Knight is either the best or second best of all time, but he hadn't had an elite team in years. Davis at least went to a championship.

 

Michigan gets my vote.

 

Michigan gets my vote.

 

 

I am with you on that.

Ok for the people who voted UK I guess its just the people who hated Tubby. Because if they were not going to be bias, there is no way that UK should get the vote over those schools. IMO the clear choice for which one fell off the most is UNC. They were a team that was missing the tournament and didn't even win double digit games one year. UK might not have met peoples expectations lately, but the worse they did was still only a 2nd round loss in the NCAA tournament...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.