Scott County's Haddix to sign with D1 Miami of Ohio

3:00 today at High School, full ride...books and al. Believe this is a risk for Miami of Ohio, but probably one worth taking. Still dont understand why they signed the kid from Grant County a couple of years back, wonder if this is the same coaching staff?

3:00 today at High School, full ride...books and al. Believe this is a risk for Miami of Ohio, but probably one worth taking. Still dont understand why they signed the kid from Grant County a couple of years back, wonder if this is the same coaching staff?

Why is this a risk? I heard a lot of schools have been looking at Haddix for a couple years now.

Why is this a risk? I heard a lot of schools have been looking at Haddix for a couple years now.

He hasnt competed in a full season of ball in a full year, and as of two months ago his plans were to go to play football at EKU, pretty drastic adjusment in plans. I havent heard of any other D1 schools that have had a full scholarship on the table for him since he returned to Scott County, maybe im just out of the loop....

He hasnt competed in a full season of ball in a full year, and as of two months ago his plans were to go to play football at EKU, pretty drastic adjusment in plans. I havent heard of any other D1 schools that have had a full scholarship on the table for him since he returned to Scott County, maybe im just out of the loop....

I had been hearing for a while now that he would probably go back to prep school and keep trying to play basketball. I thought he gave up on football when he went out to LasVegas to play.

If the kid you are talking about from Grant County is Tyler Jones he was a heck of a player.

I havent heard of any other D1 schools that have had a full scholarship on the table for him since he returned to Scott County, maybe im just out of the loop....

EKU, Morehead, WKU, Kent, and Bradley offered Haddix.