Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Whitaker to Morgan???

Featured Replies

Does anyone know anything about Mike Whitaker turning down Powell Co. and headed to Morgan? I heard that Powell did not hire his wife and that she had gotten a job at Morgan Co.

That would be an interesting situation.... I have heard that Whitaker is all set trying to put a staff together at Powell.

Does anyone know anything about Mike Whitaker turning down Powell Co. and headed to Morgan? I heard that Powell did not hire his wife and that she had gotten a job at Morgan Co.

 

He could still be the coach at Powell and her work in Morgan Co...only about a 45 minute drive up the parkway...this is what will probably happen.

He could still be the coach at Powell and her work in Morgan Co...only about a 45 minute drive up the parkway...this is what will probably happen.

 

 

I agree!

Does anyone know anything about Mike Whitaker turning down Powell Co. and headed to Morgan? I heard that Powell did not hire his wife and that she had gotten a job at Morgan Co.

 

 

You heard right.

You heard right.

So she got a job at Morgan.. he is staying or going??? What did we hear right?

If I were Whitiker I would go to Morgan if they hired my wife. Did Powell promise to hire his wife?

So she got a job at Morgan.. he is staying or going??? What did we hear right?

 

 

His wife was not hired at Powell Co. for some reason. Or not hired for the position that was wanted. This has been an issue in the past. When he got the Christian Co. job he turned it down because CCHS would not hire his wife. They eventually hired her at Hopkinsville High School as Asst. Principal.

So, any new info on who actually are the head coaches at Powell and Morgan?

So she got a job at Morgan.. he is staying or going??? What did we hear right?
I still think the unnamed coach from SE Ky. was not the Perry assistant. Is he back in the picture?

There is an unnamed HC back in the picture I believe.

I would like to see a good coach at this job in Morgan Co.

If its the guy from Western KY, i would assume Whitaker. If its a guy from Southeastern KY - head coach - i would have no clue.

 

Any other information going on?

There is an unnamed HC back in the picture I believe.

How much back in the picture?:confused:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.