St. Patrick girls coach

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am hearing she has been making some interesting decisions and this is one of them.

This lady knows what she is doing. Would like to see both her and Coach Hinson take Mason County off the schedule for next season and beyond. If they play in the post season,so be it.

I don't necessarily agree with this. I am speaking of the girls side here when I speak. After this season they will drop a few notches. Their JV and Freshman girls are very young. The Lady Royals will not be in the top tier of the Region after this season for a few years. In about 2-3 years Mason Co. will again make their way up the Region Ladder.

Coach Butler does a great job of progressing players at the Freshman Level, so they will return to the top ranks of the region in a few years after they lose Cline, Chambers, and Litzinger to Graduation

I don't necessarily agree with this. I am speaking of the girls side here when I speak. After this season they will drop a few notches. Their JV and Freshman girls are very young. The Lady Royals will not be in the top tier of the Region after this season for a few years. In about 2-3 years Mason Co. will again make their way up the Region Ladder.

Coach Butler does a great job of progressing players at the Freshman Level, so they will return to the top ranks of the region in a few years after they lose Cline, Chambers, and Litzinger to Graduation

Whether it be coaching or whatever, Mason County girls(even when they are down a notch)find the way to make themselves better than the Brackens or Demings. They will always have more to choose from and there are always new families moving into the area. You should know this Coach.

Whether it be coaching or whatever, Mason County girls(even when they are down a notch)find the way to make themselves better than the Brackens or Demings. They will always have more to choose from and there are always new families moving into the area. You should know this Coach.

I agree with this statement!

However, I don't think you just not schedule them because they are good.. For example if you are in a district thats competitive, playing a team like Mason could make you better.

Its OK to agree to disagree!

I agree with this statement!

However, I don't think you just not schedule them because they are good.. For example if you are in a district thats competitive, playing a team like Mason could make you better.

Its OK to agree to disagree!

U reach I Teach. I don't really even know who you are, but I know I like you. You always seem to say the right things in the right way. From what I have read on here, I don't think you are a head coach yet, but I am sure that when your time does come, you will be a great coach.

U reach I Teach. I don't really even know who you are, but I know I like you. You always seem to say the right things in the right way. From what I have read on here, I don't think you are a head coach yet, but I am sure that when your time does come, you will be a great coach.

Ballermom, I could not agree with you more with URIT, very knowledgeable of the game and comes from a great bloodline of basketball. The guy will be a head coach one day.

For the St. Pat boys it will probably their biggest payday for the year. Girls probably does not make a difference. After this year, Mason may be wanting to get Bracken off the Schedule as Mason Losses most everything. Ain't that right URIT!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

I am just saying that Mason County is very talented this season and anytime you lose 3 quality great kids like Cline, Chambers, and Litzinger you definately arent going to get better right away.

I see no problem with playing the best. To quote a favorite wrestler of mine: IN ORDER TO BE THE MAN, YOU GOT TO BEAT THE MAN WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!