Fans Pre Season Top 10 - Class 6A

For those of us unsure of the upcoming alignment:

CLASS 6A

District-6-1- Apollo, Daviess County, Graves County, Henderson County, Madisonville-North Hopkins, Marshall County

District-6-2- Central Hardin, Greenwood, Meade County, Nelson County, North Hardin

District-6-3- Butler, DuPont Manual, Pleasure Ridge Park, St. Xavier

District-6-4- Bullitt Central, Fern Creek, Male, Southern

District-6-5- Ballard, Eastern, Seneca, Trinity (Louisville)

District-6-6- Boone County, Campbell County, Conner, Ryle, Simon Kenton

District-6-7- Henry Clay, Lafayette, Paul Dunbar, Tates Creek

District-6-8- George Rogers Clark, Madison Central, Scott County, Shelby County

1. St. X

2. Male

3. Trinity

4. Henry Clay

5. Ryle

6. Lafayette

7. Boone Co.

8. Fern Creek

9. Henderson

10. Scott Co.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. St. X

2. Male

3. Trinity

4. Henry Clay

5. Ryle

6. Lafayette

7. Boone Co.

8. Fern Creek

9. Henderson

10. Scott Co.

What have the Shamrocks done to earn a # 3 ranking??? What have Male and St. X done to be ranked ahead of Trinity?

I just cant see how anyone can put a team above the Rocks.... Until someone takes them out, they are NO. 1. I think St. X and Male have a long way to go to better Trinity this year. Great discussion topic come November.... Thats when the report cards are handed out......

I just cant see how anyone can put a team above the Rocks.... Until someone takes them out, they are NO. 1. I think St. X and Male have a long way to go to better Trinity this year. Great discussion topic come November.... Thats when the report cards are handed out......

I love seeing Trinity as preseason no 1. X was ranked no. 1 in 2005 and Male was in 2006. How did that work out?

For those of us unsure of the upcoming alignment:

CLASS 6A

District-6-1- Apollo, Daviess County, Graves County, Henderson County, Madisonville-North Hopkins, Marshall County

District-6-2- Central Hardin, Greenwood, Meade County, Nelson County, North Hardin

District-6-3- Butler, DuPont Manual, Pleasure Ridge Park, St. Xavier

District-6-4- Bullitt Central, Fern Creek, Male, Southern

District-6-5- Ballard, Eastern, Seneca, Trinity (Louisville)

District-6-6- Boone County, Campbell County, Conner, Ryle, Simon Kenton

District-6-7- Henry Clay, Lafayette, Paul Dunbar, Tates Creek

District-6-8- George Rogers Clark, Madison Central, Scott County, Shelby County

Look for GRC to run under the radar and end up making some noise this year.

He was Mr.Football/ Mr.Everything at Male. I think them losing him will hurt more than Trinity losing Petrino, though he was a great leader.

I highly disagree. Petrino was able to bring his team from behind to win on Mr. Beaumont's home field. Besides being a leader, he got the job done for 2 years with a complex offense. Beaumont has some skills but has not been exposed to complex offensive nor defensive schemes. Lord knows what type of numbers Petrino would of put up if he started four years.

He was Mr.Football/ Mr.Everything at Male. I think them losing him will hurt more than Trinity losing Petrino, though he was a great leader.

I know that both of these guys played major roles in the success of their teams last year but, Male and Trinity past histories suggest that both will reload not regress.

Trinity has to be the early favorite followed by Male. Henry Clay and X would be nip and tuck for 3rd and 4th. I would then rate Ryle and Scott Co. 5th and 6th. IMO Ballard, PRP, Tates Creek, Eastern, Manual, Dunbar, and Henderson Co merit consideration for the 4 remaining spots(no particular order)

I highly disagree. Petrino was able to bring his team from behind to win on Mr. Beaumont's home field. Besides being a leader, he got the job done for 2 years with a complex offense. Beaumont has some skills but has not been exposed to complex offensive nor defensive schemes. Lord knows what type of numbers Petrino would of put up if he started four years.

We will be ok. The thing about Trinity is that we play TEAM ball. Don't get me wrong, Petrino was a great asset to our team last year. However, we were not and never will be a "one player team".