Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Leon Hall A Bengal

Featured Replies

From Curnutte's Blog...

 

Leon Hall said he talked with wide receiver Chad Johnson when he visited with the Bengals earlier this month.

 

"He told me he had a pair of cleats here waiting for me," Hall said on a conference call with Cincinnati media shortly after he was drafted No. 18 overall by the Bengals.

 

Johnson had some fresh meat to work with last year, too, when the Bengals used their first-round pick, No. 24 overall, on cornerback Johnathan Joseph.

 

"My dream was always to play in the NFL," Hall said. "I wanted to go as early as possible. I'm good. I'm relieved. I'm happy."

 

He said he knew a great deal about the Cincinnati offense and recently learned about what the Bengals like to do defensively.

 

Describing his game, Hall said, "My overall game is good. I am able to play a lot of different coverages. I can play the run. I'm a good character guy ... the people I associate with. I won't be getting in trouble."

  • Replies 40
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wanted a LB. But with all the teams running the nickel and dime D anymore you MUST have depth at corner. Bottom line is we did not.. now we might.

 

LB second pick!

  • Author

I want the S from Utah next...

I want the S from Utah next...

 

We still have Jackson and Madieu right? You looking long term, or who is the odd man out?

 

Why does nobody realize we are not deep at LB. Putting a TON of pressure of Brooks and Johnson, and other one TBD.

  • Author
We still have Jackson and Madieu right? You looking long term, or who is the odd man out?

Long term. I think this is the last year for Jackson...

Well I could see that.... wonder if Rufus will be around in the 4th round. Wish we had a 3rd pick.

Gametime.....:sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

  • Author
Gametime.....:sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

Just curious. How many times did you watch Hall this year???

Just curious. How many times did you watch Hall this year???

 

 

Seems the guys on the set think he doesn't show up against big time WR's. Said that Ginn, and Jarret had their way against him. I didn't see those games, so I really can't comment. Hopefully he will be as good as Joseph in time. (with better hands)

Just curious. How many times did you watch Hall this year???
Three.
  • Author
Three.

OSU, USC and ND? You came away impressed???

OSU, USC and ND? You came away impressed???
No, ND, IU and Mich State, I saw the OSU game but don't really remember much of it.
  • Author
No, ND, IU and Mich State, I saw the OSU game but don't really remember much of it.

No elite speed to test him in those three games. I really hope he's the answer at #2 CB, but I'm just a bit skeptical based on watching him a lot...

No elite speed to test him in those three games. I really hope he's the answer at #2 CB, but I'm just a bit skeptical based on watching him a lot...
IU's got a REAL good WR (Hardy, who will be 1-2 RD pick next year.) and he shut him down.

Everyone had him as a top 15 player....They can't all be wrong, can they?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.