Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Delk to Transfer to UL

Featured Replies

  • Replies 31
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice... Any ideas where Richard will go?

Delk will help the Cards out.

It's not official, but Huffman will follow Willard to Iona.

I would rather see Louisville be patient in the recruiting process. Seems like coach Pitino is to quick to use up scholarships. We are going to have too many 6'3 players. I would rather wait on some of the top players, Evans and Monroe, than use up scholarships. Im not convinced Preston Knowles was worth a scholarship. Im not criticizing Knowles by any means. I just think there are better in next years class.

I would rather see Louisville be patient in the recruiting process. Seems like coach Pitino is to quick to use up scholarships. We are going to have too many 6'3 players. I would rather wait on some of the top players, Evans and Monroe, than use up scholarships. Im not convinced Preston Knowles was worth a scholarship. Im not criticizing Knowles by any means. I just think there are better in next years class.
And Pitino will sign those players, too.

 

My guess is that Louisville is going to have 5 scholarship players leave next season.

From April 16th. :sssh:

 

 

 

 

 

I wouldn't be suprised to see Reginald end up at UofL. Pitino has had luck in the past with a Delk.
From April 16th. :sssh:

You da man, LRCW, you da man!!! :D

From April 16th. :sssh:
Yeah, you had to be real clairvoyant for that one.:rolleyes::D
Yeah, you had to be real clairvoyant for that one.:rolleyes::D

 

 

 

I'm sensing you have car trouble this evening. :irked: :p

I'm sensing you have car trouble this evening. :irked: :p
Won't matter, I'll be on the bike. :bunny:
Won't matter, I'll be on the bike. :bunny:

 

 

 

Car versus bike. I'll take the car in that matchup. :lol: :lol:

 

 

 

Just kidding. I shouldn't even say that for fear it might happen. What's the deal with you Louisvill people (see Rockmom) and not driving.

Car versus bike. I'll take the car in that matchup. :lol: :lol:

 

 

 

Just kidding. I shouldn't even say that for fear it might happen. What's the deal with you Louisvill people (see Rockmom) and not driving.

Motorcycle, not bicycle.

I'm not sure that I understand Delk's thinking on this move. He was supposedly unhappy with his role at Miss. St., so why would he think that he would have a larger role at UL?:confused:

I'm not sure that I understand Delk's thinking on this move. He was supposedly unhappy with his role at Miss. St., so why would he think that he would have a larger role at UL?:confused:

 

I think it was more "Style of Play" than anything....Delk is an athlete and loves to play a full court running game, which Pitino plays....He should fit in well....

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.