Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Delk to Transfer to UL

Featured Replies

1) That's over 10 years compared to 4 or 5 for Pitino.

2) Parker, Allison, Carruth, and Chiles all had off court issues that contributed to their departures.

3) Bradley was a Pitino recruit.

1) 6 years for Pitino.

2) Harvey and Diakite had off court issues that contributed to their departures. Diakite actually went straight to the pros in France, so if he's on the list so is Randolph Morris at least. And Davis had his jaw viscously broken his Junior year and his hand broken his Senior year. Don't know why he's on the list.

  • Replies 31
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was just correcting his impression, I wasn't saying that because I was on a motorcycle and not a bicycle that I was invincible.
I know but the visual in my head of you wearing a helmet and eating pudding for life always pops in my head when I see you on your bike, or hear you talk about it and I felt like shareing with the group.:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.