X and T fans only:

theguru

I guess I am an old timer and remember the first years of Trinity football. I remember how "arrogant" the St X students were in the early 60s. Trinity was starting football and had some very tough years. I remember how the St X students, many who came from the Highlands, would tell us how an education at ST X was so much better than at Trinty. I wanted to St X to lose every game every year. I really have not changed my thoughts.

I guess I am an old timer and remember the first years of Trinity football. I remember how "arrogant" the St X students were in the early 60s. Trinity was starting football and had some very tough years. I remember how the St X students, many who came from the Highlands, would tell us how an education at ST X was so much better than at Trinty. I wanted to St X to lose every game every year. I really have not changed my thoughts.

And how old are you now?

Pull for St. X most of the time - Depends on What St. X fans I 'am with. Lot of friends at St.X but can't stand the superiority complex a lot of them have. Including my brother a St. X grad.