Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

11th Region

Featured Replies

Does the 11th Region have the best region in the state?????:fight:

Does the 11th Region have the best region in the state?????:fight:

 

No doubt about it!

 

Top Teams

Dunbar

Lexington Catholic

Tates Creek

Henry Clay

Lafayette

Lexington Christian

 

Middle Teams

Bryan Station

Franklin County

Madison Central

Sayre

Scott County

Woodford County

 

Bottom Teams

Western Hills

Madison Southern

Frankfort

Berea

Model

So, which of the greatest A teams will represent the region in the ALL A tourney?

 

They are good from top to bottom but only one team can play for a state championship!!

  • Author

What about this distric

Dunbar

Catholic

LCA

Tates Creek

Lafayette

No doubt about it!

 

Top Teams

Dunbar

Lexington Catholic

Tates Creek

Henry Clay

Lafayette

Lexington Christian

 

Middle Teams

Bryan Station

Franklin County

Madison Central

Sayre

Scott County

Woodford County

 

Bottom Teams

Western Hills

Madison Southern

Frankfort

Berea

Model

 

Sounds like you favor Lexington. I don't know about Lafayette being in the top this year. Normally, yes. However, I think they might be down a little. Also, I think you might want to keep a close eye on one of those schools outside of Lexington.

Sounds like you favor Lexington. I don't know about Lafayette being in the top this year. Normally, yes. However, I think they might be down a little. Also, I think you might want to keep a close eye on one of those schools outside of Lexington.

 

Which one would that be? Certainly not Scott County and I doubt that Franklin County has anything for the Lexington teams to worry about. So who are you talking about?

I agree one of those teams you think are in the middle might sneak up on you

Franklin County is only team in the middle that I haven't seen , the rest in the middle have 0 chance to win this region. Bryan Station, Sayre, Madison Central, Scott County, Woodford County decent clubs but not up to par with 43rd or Henry Clay.

Franklin County is only team in the middle that I haven't seen , the rest in the middle have 0 chance to win this region. Bryan Station, Sayre, Madison Central, Scott County, Woodford County decent clubs but not up to par with 43rd or Henry Clay.

 

 

No-one said anything about winning the region. However, pulling off an upset isn't out of the question. Do your homework and look at the khsaa website to see who is doing what within the region.

What about this distric

Dunbar

Catholic

LCA

Tates Creek

Lafayette

 

:creepy:

:scared:

 

BY FAR, the toughest district in the state.

Bottom Teams

Western Hills

Madison Southern

Frankfort

Berea

Model

 

I've seen Western Hills, Madison Southern and Model play and they weren't exactly bad clubs! This is just an unbelievable tough region.

Can one of you 11 region faithfuls let the rest of state know what is going on w/the all A tourney?

L.C.A plays Beechwood on monday night at 7;00 in florence

Have done homework more important than KHSAA website, Franklin County only team that I can't tell you has no chance to beat top team. I realize they beat Trinity but have not personally see them play. Outside of Henry Clay there will be no one in this region upset anyone in 43rd.Henry Clay is much tougher than anyone believes.

Outside of Henry Clay there will be no one in this region upset anyone in 43rd.Henry Clay is much tougher than anyone believes.

 

I would agree completely, I have seen them play a couple of times, they are a very good team and better than many people think they are.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.