Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Preston Knowles to sign with Louisville

Featured Replies

I don't know if you are insinuating that I was posting negative comments about Knowles or not, but if you are, I would like for you to show me where I did. I was only asking if Knowles had a bad attitude. I wished that people were this passionate about gas prices. Maybe we would all march to Washington and do something constructive.

 

How many times did you see him play?

  • Replies 78
  • Views 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How many times did you see him play?

 

Quite a few, he's actually a great ball player. I think he'll fit in very nicely at U of L.

The kid played in a region other than the 14th and I still thought he was a great player. I think he will serve brother RIcky well.

I don't know about Knowles off the court, BUT I know that after watching the Mason Co/Clark Co game again, he is one of the better players this region has seen in some time.

 

Congrats to him and hopefully things will go great for him at UL.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.