Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AJ Stewart helping recruitment...

Featured Replies

AJ Stewart left this comment for Patrick Patterson on his MySpace.

 

"so me and jai r goin to uk so all we need is our big fella to ride with us so we can go ahead and win this ncaa championship"

 

You can only view Patterson's MySpace if you're a current "friend" of his.

  • Replies 35
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So you are a friend of PP?

  • Author
So you are a friend of PP?

 

I'm a friend of AJ Stewart and Jai Lucas. Patterson is on their list and others around boards are friends of his.

 

In person, I don't know any of these people, but as a "MySpace Friend," there are many Kentucky fans.

Do any "sources" say that its a "done deal"?

  • Author
Do any "sources" say that its a "done deal"?

 

I think all sources are saying it's a "done deal."

 

No, only kidding. Just thought I would keep everyone updated on this though.

I'm kidding as well. Glad you can take a joke, some on here can't.

My friend just told me a large sum of money was sent via courier to one P. Patterson.

 

:scared:

 

 

:lol: :lol: :lol:

So AJ Stewart has decided to come to UK for sure now? I know he was hesitant after Tubby left...

  • Author
So AJ Stewart has decided to come to UK for sure now? I know he was hesitant after Tubby left...

 

He said that as soon as Tubby left, he was still excited about coming to Kentucky because it is "Kentucky." But, after the several weeks looking for a coach, he became a little hesitant, but that has since cleared up.

How could UK sign the 3 of them if they where to come. If I am not mistaken they only have 2 scholarships left. Correct me if I am wrong. We had 3 seniors leave and Morris. We have Stewart and Williams coming in.

Whats the link to Stewart and Patterson myspace ?

How could UK sign the 3 of them if they where to come. If I am not mistaken they only have 2 scholarships left. Correct me if I am wrong. We had 3 seniors leave and Morris. We have Stewart and Williams coming in.

 

But there was an extra scholly floating out there to begin with. 3 are available.

But there was an extra scholly floating out there to begin with. 3 are available.

This is correct. There were only 12 players on scholarship this past season.

So if we have 3 scholarships, and we land PP/Lucas, then either Stewart or Williams (?) will have to be dropped, right?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.