April 7, 200719 yr Author No... there were 5 total. There was one that was a "leftover" then you have three from the departing seniors and one from Morris. Williams and Stewart take two, leaving three left.
April 7, 200719 yr So if we have 3 scholarships, and we land PP/Lucas, then either Stewart or Williams (?) will have to be dropped, right? 3 remaining after signing Stewart/Williams.
April 7, 200719 yr I'm kidding as well. Glad you can take a joke, some on here can't. If you are refering to your avatar, it isn't a very good joke.
April 7, 200719 yr No... there were 5 total. There was one that was a "leftover" then you have three from the departing seniors and one from Morris. Williams and Stewart take two, leaving three left. Except UK is going to be short a scholarship because Morris' departure (and failing all his classes) will tip them into academic penalty.
April 7, 200719 yr You can go to My Space and type in his name and pull it up...He has video footage of the fans of Rupp chanting his name!
April 7, 200719 yr If you are refering to your avatar, it isn't a very good joke. Already bashing Coach G. are we LsuRock?
April 7, 200719 yr Author His myspace page is completely blank. http://www.myspace.com/1015494 That's not him. I'm not sure where his MySpace page went. I use to have him on my "friends list," but am unable to find him.
April 7, 200719 yr It says Jacksonville as location but who knows with these things? I didn't think it was him either, but I looked all through the AJ Stewart's on there.
April 7, 200719 yr This is correct. There were only 12 players on scholarship this past season. What is the scholarship limit 12 or 13?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.