Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mike D'antoni Rumors: II

Featured Replies

This would be the best possible hire IMO. How many top recruits with dreams of playing in the league want to start their college careers, playing with an NBA coach.

Exactly, Panter...I mean no he hasn't recruited a day in his life, but all he's got to say is I coached Amarie, Nash, etc and come to UK-be in the spotlight and I will coach you and teach you how to be your best on that next level = SOLD!!!

 

D'Antoni would be hands down better than Izzo, Crean, Few, or Barnes...

D'Antoni would be an outstanding choice. I would prefer him to Donovan.

I want to see a link on this...I cannot handle anymore sources...

This would be the best possible hire IMO. How many top recruits with dreams of playing in the league want to start their college careers, playing with an NBA coach.

 

 

:thumb:

Best available choice:thumb:

The guy has a pretty good shot at winning a world title. We are running out of time.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.