Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track The Reds...

Featured Replies

It's that time again. Here are your opening day starters...

 

Cubs:

Alfonso Soriano CF

Matt Murton LF

Derrek Lee 1B

Aramis Ramirez 3B

Jacque Jones RF

Michael Barrett C

Mark DeRosa 2B

Cesar Izturis SS

Carlos Zambrano P

 

Redlegs:

Ryan Freel CF

Adam Dunn LF

Brandon Phillips 2B

Ken Griffey Jr. RF

Edwin Encarnacion 3B

Scott Hatteberg 1B

Alex Gonzalez SS

David Ross C

Aaron Harang P

  • Replies 6.8k
  • Views 237.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am ready. It has been too many months. I hope the Redlegs have a better season than most pundits are predicting. I would like to see some October baseball in GAB.

  • Author

Will post more when I get it, but Dustin Hermanson was saying his goodbyes. One more cut to go

 

Apparently, Hermanson had no interest in an assignment in Louisville.

 

And, no, I promise I will never put an April Fool's joke or something like that on here. I don't believe in that kind of stuff on an outlet you trust.

 

http://frontier.cincinnati.com/blogs/spring/2007/04/hermanson-gone.asp#links

  • Author

24 of 25 spots locked up...

 

Pitchers (11)

Bronson Arroyo

Matt Belisle

Jared Burton

Todd Coffey

Rheal Cormier

Jon Coutlangus

Aaron Harang

Kyle Lohse

Kirk Saarloos

Mike Stanton

David Weathers

 

Infielders (6)

Juan Castro

Jeff Conine

Edwin Encarnacion

Alex Gonzalez

Scott Hatteberg

Brandon Phillips

 

Outfielders (4)

Adam Dunn

Ryan Freel

Ken Griffey Jr.

Josh Hamilton

 

Catchers (3)

Chad Moeller

David Ross

Javier Valentin

 

Disabled list (8)

Bill Bray

Chris Denorfia

Jerry Gil

Eddie Guardado

Norris Hopper

Jeff Keppinger

Eric Milton

Elizardo Ramirez

 

http://frontier.cincinnati.com/blogs/spring/2007/04/milton-to-dl-sanots-gone.asp#links

Did anyone see the show on TLC last night that featured Josh Hamilton? Apparently, a year ago he was working for Richard Davis (formerly of A & E's Flip This House) as a construction project manager. They were moving the home of Shoeless Joe Jackson in Greenville, SC on the site of the new Greenville minor league ballpark. They turned the home into a museum. Davis also said he was going to work to get Hamilton back into baseball, and showed his return to the Independant League last July. Good show, and it really shined a good light on Hamilton.

Yes............ Time for my favorite thread of the year. :D

This will be a tough series for the Reds...it will be interesting to see how they react to a Cubs team that has some offensive potential...

Are we going to get the Sticky back this year. :D

 

Not unless you want a beakout of a track the ______'s like last year that wanted a sticky!

Not unless you want a beakout of a track the ______'s like last year that wanted a sticky!

I know I was kidding. :p You guys are jealous.

I think we should have a stick for a track the _____ for one team of each division at least in the NL anyway. Like a Track the Red's, Track the Braves, and Track the Padres.

  • Author
I think we should have a stick for a track the _____ for one team of each division at least in the NL anyway. Like a Track the Red's, Track the Braves, and Track the Padres.

We tried it last year and no one kept up with the other threads...

Did anyone see the show on TLC last night that featured Josh Hamilton? Apparently, a year ago he was working for Richard Davis (formerly of A & E's Flip This House) as a construction project manager. They were moving the home of Shoeless Joe Jackson in Greenville, SC on the site of the new Greenville minor league ballpark. They turned the home into a museum. Davis also said he was going to work to get Hamilton back into baseball, and showed his return to the Independant League last July. Good show, and it really shined a good light on Hamilton.

 

 

I saw where a prominent Major League scout said that Hamilton was the best all around player that he saw the entire spring.

We tried it last year and no one kept up with the other threads...

I kept up the Track the Braves for about half the season but it fell behind in the threads so I forgot about it. If we had a sticky for it I'd definitely keep up with it every night!

  • Author
I kept up the Track the Braves for about half the season but it fell behind in the threads so I forgot about it. If we had a sticky for it I'd definitely keep up with it every night!

This thread isn't a sticky anymore. You guys made sure of that last year... :p

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.