Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ohio State 67 Georgetown 60

Featured Replies

Personally I hope that UF wins by more points than OSU scores. Is it just me or did OSU have one of the easiest roads to the championship game that I've seen in a long time? Not that they won them easily but the level of talent they played against.
They were a 1 seed, they were supposed to have an easy first two rounds at least (even though Xavier gave them a heck of a game.) The Sweet 16 matchup had Lofton, the best pure shooter in the country. Next they played Memphis, which is a very athletic squad. Last night, they played a team with the Big East POY and a legit big man in Hibbert.
  • Replies 36
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My first thought on this game is Hibbert proved Oden isn't ready for the next level. Most of his points came with Hibbert on the pine.

As far as Oden two cheap fouls in the first half I think he deserved him, I even sat with die hard fans from Columbus and they even agreed with that. Oden is going to have to quit dropping his shoulder when he has the ball or he is going to get called for it every time.

They were a 1 seed, they were supposed to have an easy first two rounds at least (even though Xavier gave them a heck of a game.) The Sweet 16 matchup had Lofton, the best pure shooter in the country. Next they played Memphis, which is a very athletic squad. Last night, they played a team with the Big East POY and a legit big man in Hibbert.

Thanks for telling me the teams they played... I just think they had a cakewalk to the final four and then GTown didn't even show up to play.

Thanks for telling me the teams they played... I just think they had a cakewalk to the final four and then GTown didn't even show up to play.

 

Georgetown didn't show up to play? Maybe OSU was just the better team and their defense caused the Hoyas problems.

Georgetown didn't show up to play? Maybe OSU was just the better team and their defense caused the Hoyas problems.

How much of it was because of OSU I don't know, but that definitely wasn't the GTown team that I have been watching all year. Hopefully the championship won't be as embarrassing for OSU as their game against Florida earlier this year because I would like to see a good game.

How much of it was because of OSU I don't know, but that definitely wasn't the GTown team that I have been watching all year. Hopefully the championship won't be as embarrassing for OSU as their game against Florida earlier this year because I would like to see a good game.

 

Both big men sat out much of the game...that's probably why and Green was virtually non existent due to the 2-3 zone.

 

As far as the national chamionship goes, I doubt very seriously it will be a blow out. Florida is obviously the favorite but you have to remember last time they played it was without Oden half the game and he was still recovering from a broken wrist.

 

Both teams are completely different from the first match up.

It's a shame no other Hoya outside of Hibbert showed up on offense. The more I watch that big guy the more I like. I hope he takes one more season of seasoning.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.