Paris Bold Prediction

KyFan11

Paris will hire a new coach soon! (sure about that)

New coach will get the Hounds ready for the new season.

Rough start considering Montgomery and Mason are open games- (bad planning on someones behalf). Paris will click by district play and give a run for the money against a young LCA and new not-known Raceland.

Bold statement- Paris will be overlooked in the preseason due to loosing 14 seniors- Headsup- they have 8 (seniors to be) starters returning- don't underestimate them.

However- BOLD STATEMENT- Travis Angel wil be awesome on defense, over 100 tackles easily- We got to get a glimpse of his speed at the Raceland & Nicholas Co. game (explosive)

BOLD STATEMENT- Tavione Fields and Tiion Thomas rack up many yards- don't be surprised to see Terrell Harris with some numbers too.

BOLD STATEMENT- William Washington will be the new QB (placed in the LCA JV powerlift this spring)

I am going to miss talkin trash with you all this fall- Paris and FHS aren't scheduled this year!

You get to talk trash to the LCA bloggers... They aren't as fun to argue with though.:jump:

What!!!! no Paris... First it was Harrodsburg now it's Paris... history down the drain.

I know what you mean Hip-Hop Box!

We haven't played Harrodsburg now for five years.

Last time we played them they had the senior RB that was

a hot prospect. (lost his name at the moment)

Paris and FHS history goes all the way back to the 1940s-50s, I believe?

Seems I heard one of the old-timers saying he remebered playing up there when he was in High School.

I am going to miss parking in the CHurch parking lot there!

And waiting on those field goals to hit the house!

You know I noticed the other day at Paris, there is a house just "almost" right behind their fence/property of where the field goal is. I laughed- thinking about FHS...:D

Paris will hire a new coach soon! (sure about that)

New coach will get the Hounds ready for the new season.

Rough start considering Montgomery and Mason are open games- (bad planning on someones behalf). Paris will click by district play and give a run for the money against a young LCA and new not-known Raceland.

Bold statement- Paris will be overlooked in the preseason due to loosing 14 seniors- Headsup- they have 8 (seniors to be) starters returning- don't underestimate them.

However- BOLD STATEMENT- Travis Angel wil be awesome on defense, over 100 tackles easily- We got to get a glimpse of his speed at the Raceland & Nicholas Co. game (explosive)

BOLD STATEMENT- Tavione Fields and Tiion Thomas rack up many yards- don't be surprised to see Terrell Harris with some numbers too.

BOLD STATEMENT- William Washington will be the new QB (placed in the LCA JV powerlift this spring)

Paris has some athletes there is no doubt about that, but I question their work ethic. The new coach has to find a way to get the guys to go beyond what they are capable of doing. Paris is a good team when they play teams they know they can beat, but as soon as someone smacks them in the mouth, they fold. I have seen them do it the last 2 years. They give up way too easy. It would make the guys that played in the early 80s sick to watch this group fold in the face of adversity. They look for excuses not to succeed -Bold Statement

Paris has some athletes there is no doubt about that, but I question their work ethic. The new coach has to find a way to get the guys to go beyond what they are capable of doing. Paris is a good team when they play teams they know they can beat, but as soon as someone smacks them in the mouth, they fold. I have seen them do it the last 2 years. They give up way too easy. It would make the guys that played in the early 80s sick to watch this group fold in the face of adversity. They look for excuses not to succeed -Bold Statement

Maybe they need a coach that can light a fire under their ******

Maybe they need a coach that can light a fire under their ******

I only saw a few that backed off during those games-stopping at a tackle when running the ball- and some that literraly got blown off the line of scrimmage... and some that tried to arm tackle... can't be scared when playing football- you will only get hurt...

Speaking of the 80's bunch.....

- you should've heard what the 80's bunch verbally thought about the coaches-

- I heard one of them say that the half-time was a joke- if that is true sounds like some of the coaches were backing down when facing adversity as well....

- I have nothing invested in the school or the team, just that it has had good tradition, and I know some of the kids and i know some of them work hard as well as some of the ones that will graduate this year, and I know some of their parents- I just wish them luck- and hope they can hire a good new coach that can bring something to them and knows a little something-

Post #3 on a roll-

And one more thing and this ain't Bold this is Fact-

Maybe moral got down because the offense was to dang perdictable!

Sorry but when you run the same Word Filter ViolationWord Filter ViolationWord Filter ViolationWord Filter Violation plays for the whole game a good coach knows how to make adjustments at HALF TIME to stop that offense.

Paris was the easiest team to beat because everyone in Class A knew what they were running before they even took the field !

Keep your heads up guys it was not all your fault like some might want you to think. Plenty of blame and poor excuses to go around for a lot of people...

I was told that site-base is interviewing this week...

Heard they had some impressive applicants.

Hopefully they will hire soon- All coaches want to have spring practice.

I was told that they have had several certified teachers leave- so they are definete looking for a coach that is a certified teacher.

Anyone "in house" looking for the job I would think is SOL.

I only saw a few that backed off during those games-stopping at a tackle when running the ball- and some that literraly got blown off the line of scrimmage... and some that tried to arm tackle... can't be scared when playing football- you will only get hurt...

Speaking of the 80's bunch.....

- you should've heard what the 80's bunch verbally thought about the coaches-

- I heard one of them say that the half-time was a joke- if that is true sounds like some of the coaches were backing down when facing adversity as well....

- I have nothing invested in the school or the team, just that it has had good tradition, and I know some of the kids and i know some of them work hard as well as some of the ones that will graduate this year, and I know some of their parents- I just wish them luck- and hope they can hire a good new coach that can bring something to them and knows a little something-

Getting kids to give it their all this day and time is a hard thing to do. That is why it take a special person to get a program turned around. They have to just know more than football, they have to know how to handle people. Good luck to the Grayhounds in finding that person.

I was told that site-base is interviewing this week...

Heard they had some impressive applicants.

Hopefully they will hire soon- All coaches want to have spring practice.

I was told that they have had several certified teachers leave- so they are definete looking for a coach that is a certified teacher.

Anyone "in house" looking for the job I would think is SOL.

From what I hear through the rumor mill there is no one in house that wants to take it. I was talking to a guy the other night, and the one possible person in house who would have been qualified to take it, is going to be the AD next year, so he is not coaching football at all. (Once again, this is second hand info, just a rumor)