Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scott Co 68 Adair Co 53

Featured Replies

Final.

 

Scott Co will face the winner of Holmes and South Laurel.

 

Walls with 26 for Scott Co.

Lewis with 16, Ballou 14, Fudge 13 for Adair Co.

I'm proud of Adair County for making 'em work in this one. Very fundamentally sound team, and nothing to hang their heads about.

  • Author

Adair came out on fire to start the 4th and if it wasn't for Walls hitting a couple big threes, it would have been a 2 or 3 point game.

Great showing for the boys from Adair Co. That why you play the game!

They hung in there tough, but Scott co. has simply too many weapons. # 11 was very impressive, handled the ball well and went to the rack fearlessly.

Adair played well. Scott Co played well enough to win. /Walls was great. Mackey only played 14 min. Several of the fouls on Mackey and Walls were phantom calls to say the least, most by the same official. I would rate the 3 officials today as A, B, and F.

Adair played well. Scott Co played well enough to win. /Walls was great. Mackey only played 14 min. Several of the fouls on :walk: Mackey and Walls were phantom calls to say the least, most by the same official. I would rate the 3 officials today as A, B, and F.
What? Come on, Scott won and Adair played there pants off! Scott moves on to play another day.
What? Come on, Scott won and Adair played there pants off! Scott moves on to play another day.

What part of my post do you disagree with. That Adair played well? That SC played well enough to win? That walls played great? That one of the three officials was horrible?

Maybe people in Columbia will shut up for awhile. Or at least untill Adair loses to Marion Co or something like that. These are what you call alot rentafans down there. I would say that over half of the Adair fans that were there probably had never been to ballgame in the last two years. Adair can be proud of this team. They made Scott Co work some today. Coach Fudge is first class and great person.

Observations:

 

If my Cards don't play better tomorrow morning than they have in the first two rounds - we'll be heading home around noon. I think the kids didn't have enough respect for Adair Co. The PG was tough and very difficult to contain. Ballou hit some very tough shots. SC seemed out of rhythm all game - as they did in the first round. It was nice to see Walls hit some shots. He was determined to win this game. His teammates need to join him! I hope the real SC shows up in the morning. The folks at Rupp deserve to see them play well at least once (twice would be nice.)

 

BTW - the tall official was terrible - about 7 or 8 bad calls against SC and about 4 or 5 bad calls against Adair... The ones against SC just happened to be against Mackey and Walls. SC had a bad game and so did the official that looked like Hermon Munster...

 

Survive and advance... and that's all my cards did today. I'm glad we have had a good draw so far.

Adair played well. Scott Co played well enough to win. /Walls was great. Mackey only played 14 min. Several of the fouls on Mackey and Walls were phantom calls to say the least, most by the same official. I would rate the 3 officials today as A, B, and F.

 

Walls the best player on the floor as well as the best basketball player I've seen the past three days. Beckam, from Ballard was also very good today. Disagree with your assessment of the phantom calls. Seems like this is a repeat of posts I've read all year. Always a complaint about calls against the superstars. I think there were calls that went against Adair as well.

 

Scott County remains the best team I've seen play and I think are the heavy favorite.

 

Walls is the man!!!!!! He is a winner.

 

Ballard could challenge.

That one of the three officials was horrible?

I think the best team won! Adair played well. Officials make mistakes too, its call being a human.
That one of the three officials was horrible?I think the best team won! Adair played well. Officials make mistakes too, its call being a human.

One of the three was very very very human yesterday.

One of the three was very very very human yesterday.
What do you expect them to be, Non-Human?

I heard the big Learch has the finals tonight. I heard he was bragging about how he was going to "sit coach Hicks down" to some of the other refs. I don't know what the supervising officials are thinking if he's really got this game. He was one of the two worst refs in the whole tourhament.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.