Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kobe stays on fire...

Featured Replies

He dropped 60 last night. In his last 3 games he's scored 65,50 and 60. thats 175 total (most ever in 3 games) and what is scary is he's only 29.:banana:

As Greg Anthony said, he is the most complete offensive player ever.

Will be interesting how long it takes before HT posts in this thread. Kobe is pretty darn amazing and he has already been in the NBA, 10 years now?

If he goes for 50 tonight he will be in some even more elite company. Wilt scored 50 straight I think it was 11 or 12 times. No one besides Wilt has 4. Walton and Odom are back now and that has taken A LOT of the pessure of him getting others involved. I think Phil gave him the green light the last few games and said do what you have to do.

He's got 42 with about 4:30 left in the 3rd.....They're up by about 15 and he's shooting 14-22 from the floor.

 

 

Definitely playing some amazing ball right now.

Amazing!!!!!!! Walton and Odom back it really helping this team a lot.

MVP! MVP!:banana:

It won't happen just like last year.

And it shouldn't.....

He should have got it last year. I don't think he deserves it this year.

He should have got it last year. I don't think he deserves it this year.

 

I disagree. Nash has deserved it both of the past two years as well as this year. Nowitzki is the only one who would have an arguement if Nash wins it again.

I disagree. Nash has deserved it both of the past two years as well as this year. Nowitzki is the only one who would have an arguement if Nash wins it again.

I just said I don't think he deserves it this year. We have already had the discussion about last years MVP.:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.