Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Staying or Going update thread...

Featured Replies

Rush will be one of the next actual superstars in the NBA one day IMO...

 

I agree, I love watching him play.

  • Replies 90
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
By pulling a Rashard Lewis I meant balling his eyes out to Ernie and Sir Charles saying how he'll prove everyone wrong.

I must have missed that. :lol: I hope he does.

I must have missed that. :lol: I hope he does.

He has turned out quite a player so far.

Brandon Wright will more than likely go out, as will Julian Wright of Kansas. Brandon Rush may not be far behind either....

 

 

I think BW has some things he need to work on, but I don't see him returning for another season. If UNC cuts down the nets, I think it is a given then, if not already.

 

I am not convinced that Hansbrough will come out, unless he does some net cutting.

  • Author
McRoberts as a lottery pick is a mistake in my mind.

 

They say he's like a younger Chris Webber.

They say he's like a younger Chris Webber.

 

You think McRoberts has the potential to be an NBA all-star, and be a career 20-10 guy?:creepy:

  • Author
You think McRoberts has the potential to be an NBA all-star, and be a career 20-10 guy?:creepy:

 

No. I think he is a poor man's Luke Walton. He might reach Scalabrine status. I'm just telling you the comparisons I've read.

He has turned out quite a player so far.

I know that.:D

I know that.:D

Figured you did. Just stating things for those non-NBA fans.

They say he's like a younger Chris Webber.

 

:lol: :lol: :lol:

 

That may be the worst comparison ever.....Whoever did that needs to be fired immediately.

 

I could see it happening if he stays in school and develops his game more, but no way you can draw those conclusions based on what he's done thus far.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.