Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Staying or Going update thread...

Featured Replies

Who is Dominic McGuire?

Never heard of him either. He went to Cal out of high school and later transfered to Fresno State.

  • Replies 90
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who is Dominic McGuire?

 

 

Not sure, but I do like your avatar...:D

Not sure, but I do like your avatar...:D

Looks like we need a drooling smiley...

  • Author
Not sure, but I do like your avatar...:D

 

I figured it was time to head back to the ol' Asian girl parade for my avatar.

Well im getting happier as the days wind down and still nothing on BW.... the later it lasts the more hope i have that he is coming back... if he comes back, UNC will be cutting the nets down!

Well im getting happier as the days wind down and still nothing on BW.... the later it lasts the more hope i have that he is coming back... if he comes back, UNC will be cutting the nets down!

 

 

Even if BW does not come back, they will have the talent to win it, but if he comes back, they will be scary good. :scared:

Even if BW does not come back, they will have the talent to win it, but if he comes back, they will be scary good. :scared:

thats true too:banana:

Well im getting happier as the days wind down and still nothing on BW.... the later it lasts the more hope i have that he is coming back... if he comes back, UNC will be cutting the nets down!

 

Now, we all know the most talented teams don't usually win it all....

Now, we all know the most talented teams don't usually win it all....

I thought this was true this year...:thumb:

^ Florida WAS NOT the most talented team...They played the best TEAM ball...

^^ I Agree :thumb:

The more he waits, the more I think he's not coming back. 3 players announced their intentions to stay at UNC yesterday, and Wright wasn't one of them... Told a tale to me.

The more he waits, the more I think he's not coming back. 3 players announced their intentions to stay at UNC yesterday, and Wright wasn't one of them... Told a tale to me.

 

I think he is leaning towards going, but he clearly has not made up his mind. I would like to see him stay one more year. :D

I think Wright will leave. Just a hunch, though.

I think B Wright is gone. He's projected as the 3rd pick behind the 2 freshman phenoms. He's gone.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.