April 11, 200719 yr I think he is gone, but he might come back if he thinks he can be #1 the next year. I am sure his teammates are trying to get him to come back.
April 11, 200719 yr I hope he does not go but I think he will. UNC is my FAVORITE team so of course I don't want him to go.
April 11, 200719 yr I hope he does not go but I think he will. UNC is my FAVORITE team so of course I don't want him to go. same here... :thumb:
April 12, 200719 yr Looks like Chandler is leaving, good news for UofL. I've always thought he is an excellent player. http://www.sportsline.com/collegebasketball/story/10123248
April 17, 200719 yr Author DJ White will return... http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaab/news?slug=ap-indiana-white&prov=ap&type=lgns
April 17, 200719 yr I think Wright will leave. Just a hunch, though. Wright has said for several years that he is a one and done. I would be stunned if he returned.
April 17, 200719 yr Wright has said for several years that he is a one and done. I would be stunned if he returned. He might think he could be #1 next year, and I am not sure I would I would disagree with that.
April 18, 200719 yr Author USC's Nick Young obviously doesn't want to play with Mayo... http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaab/news?slug=ap-usc-young&prov=ap&type=lgns
April 20, 200719 yr Author Nevada players Kemp and Sessions are heading out... http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaab/news;_ylt=AuHIZtToFeV7AEcIntTWiSzevbYF?slug=ap-nevada-nba&prov=ap&type=lgns
April 21, 200719 yr Author Dominic James is outtie... http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/nba_experts/post/Marquette-s-James-to-enter-draft;_ylt=ApyxD3uttjrtYX9lYqMxtuc5nYcB?urn=nba,30015
April 22, 200719 yr I believe Jared Carter has decided to hold off on the NBA another year. :lol: Were you serious? If not then, FUNNY stuff:thumb:
April 24, 200719 yr Yellow Jackets' Young to declare for NBA Draft http://sportsline.com/collegebasketball/story/10145795
April 24, 200719 yr Utah St. G Carroll eligible for draft, won't hire agent http://sportsline.com/collegebasketball/story/10145444
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.