March 25, 200719 yr Author Doesn't matter he's projected the #5 pick in the upcoming draft, Julian Wright of Kansas is staying... http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=2810182
April 6, 200719 yr Author Spencer Hawes will test the waters.... http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaab/news?slug=ap-washington-hawes&prov=ap&type=lgns
April 6, 200719 yr Author Arizona G Marcus Williams declares... http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaab/news?slug=ap-arizona-williams&prov=ap&type=lgns
April 9, 200719 yr Author Doesn't matter he's projected the #5 pick in the upcoming draft, Julian Wright of Kansas is staying... http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=2810182 Scartch that... http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/basketball/ncaa/04/08/wright.nba.ap/index.html
April 11, 200719 yr CHAPEL HILL, N.C. -- Tyler Hansbrough and Ty Lawson will return to North Carolina next season instead of entering the NBA Draft early. http://sportsline.com/collegebasketball/story/10119671
April 11, 200719 yr CHAPEL HILL, N.C. -- Tyler Hansbrough and Ty Lawson will return to North Carolina next season instead of entering the NBA Draft early. http://sportsline.com/collegebasketball/story/10119671 :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa
April 11, 200719 yr Author CHAPEL HILL, N.C. -- Tyler Hansbrough and Ty Lawson will return to North Carolina next season instead of entering the NBA Draft early. http://sportsline.com/collegebasketball/story/10119671 Wow. I'm moderately surprised.
April 11, 200719 yr BERKELEY, Calif. -- California center DeVon Hardin declared himself eligible for the NBA Draft, but left open the possibility of returning for his final college season by not hiring an agent. http://www.sportsline.com/collegebasketball/story/10118118
April 11, 200719 yr Author My thoughts exactly. I love the annual parade of guys who have someone in their ear telling them they can go pro when clearly no one has heard of them. I just say this to prove a point, but if I've never heard of you, then you shouldn't declare. We could end a lot of speculation and heartbreak if guys would just ask me before going pro. :thumb:
April 11, 200719 yr CHAPEL HILL, N.C. -- Tyler Hansbrough and Ty Lawson will return to North Carolina next season instead of entering the NBA Draft early. http://sportsline.com/collegebasketball/story/10119671 Any word on BWright yet?? I'd be shocked if he stays. BTW, why was there a bottomline ticker saying Wayne Ellington is staying earlier today? Did anyone really think him leaving was a possibility?
April 11, 200719 yr I love the annual parade of guys who have someone in their ear telling them they can go pro when clearly no one has heard of them. I just say this to prove a point, but if I've never heard of you, then you shouldn't declare. We could end a lot of speculation and heartbreak if guys would just ask me before going pro. :thumb: He's actually a pretty good player.....Not a wise decision to leave early, but I'd be willing to bet he has an NBA career.
April 11, 200719 yr ENTERING THE DRAFT The following players have officially declared for the draft: Corey Brewer, G, Florida Chris Daniels, C, Texas A&M-Corpus Cristi* Glen Davis, F, LSU Taurean Green, G, Florida Spencer Hawes, C, Washington* Al Horford, F, Florida Dominic McGuire, F, Fresno State* Josh McRoberts, F, Duke Joakim Noah, F, Florida Jason Smith, C, Clorado State* Marcus Williams, F, Arizona * Not hired an agent STAYING IN SCHOOL The following players who have announced they will return to college next year: DJ Augustin, PG, Texas Mario Chalmers, PG, Kansas Mike Conley, PG, Ohio State Brook Lopez, C, Stanford Robin Lopez, C, Stanford Julian Wright, F, Kansas This was made on the 28th of March so there are a few changes to be made. http://www.bluegrasspreps.com/showthread.php?t=118565
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.