When Junior Plays he will be in Right Field

I understand what you're saying, but let me ask you this....Do you see the Reds contending anytime in the near (next 3-4 years) future? I sure as heck don't.

Yes I do. They contended with the WORLD CHAMPS down to the wire last year in a situation that should (and could) have seen them drop 100 games. The tide is turning and I think Krivsky has a blue print on how to do this against teams willing to spend a lot more money. Harang and Arroyo are in their prime and are consistent and eat innings. Lohse and Saarloos are guys that have faced a lot of tough competition and entering their prime. Milton expires after this season and there are people in house to be at worst as consistent in the #4 spot. In 3-4 years all of the dead weight they were handed will be gone and there will be a great mix of reasonable cost veterans and locked up youth. So if you need a prediction after 08 they are ready to contend at a top level...

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, unless they pad the grass and the walls, he will still end up on the DL by mid season for something. He is a joke and he single handedly ruined a good Reds baseball team when they traded the farm to get him.

Wouldn't that be Bowden's legacy and not Jr's? Unless Jr was making trades for the Reds at that time.

Wouldn't that be Bowden's legacy and not Jr's? Unless Jr was making trades for the Reds at that time.

I'll give Bowden the credit as well for making the worst trade in Cincinnati Reds Baseball History. Keeping Larkin too long and trdaing for Griffey were both monumental mistakes.

Haven't read this but has anyone mentioned that the Reds will have the worst arm in right field in MLB? Before you say it's better than Freel's, Freel will get 20+ feet closer to the base than Jr will before he throws. They'll tag from second all day on that squirt gun...

Haven't read this but has anyone mentioned that the Reds will have the worst arm in left field in MLB? Before you say it's better than Freel's, Freel will get 20+ feet closer to the base than Jr will before he throws. They'll tag from second all day on that squirt gun...

Doesn't Dunn play in left field?