Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jamal Lewis to Cleveland

Featured Replies

I think they will take that solid OL before Quinn.

 

 

:thumb:

  • Replies 31
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
All I can say is that I would be very surprised if they took Quinn if he dropped to them. Address the more obvious needs first.

 

 

I agree. maybe look for a veteran QB to compete. Romeo does not have the time to start with another young QB, he must produce this year or get his walking papers..

 

:walk:

I agree. maybe look for a veteran QB to compete. Romeo does not have the time to start with another young QB, he must produce this year or get his walking papers..

 

:walk:

 

Totally agree.:ylsuper:

He must have figured get the money play a short season meaning he has to know there is not going to be no playoffs for him while he is in Cleveland.

 

 

:laugh: Well, I know Romeo has to jump 3 pretty good teams to sniff the post season. Lewis could have done the same thing at Cincy, but for less money... :lol:

This is a big pick up for the Browns.

 

 

I wouldnt go that far, almost every "big name" player has been a sleeper when staying in Cleveland (ex. Garcia, Mcginest).

 

I really dont think he'll do too much with the Browns...:sleep:

I wouldnt go that far, almost every "big name" player has been a sleeper when staying in Cleveland (ex. Garcia, Mcginest).

 

I really dont think he'll do too much with the Browns...:sleep:

 

 

I don't know how well he will do there, but it is a upgrade for Cleveland.:devil:

Can you guys hear that? Sounds like an ACL being torn to me. Lewis will never make it.

Nice move if they get Peterson as well. Tandem running backs are becoming more and more potent in the NFL, and that would be an excellent one-two punch. We all saw what happened to Cadillac Williams after he was ran to death, so splitting carries would not only help the young Peterson, but the againg Lewis as well. Although most say they should draft Quinn, I think a better move would be to aquire Trent Green, being Quinn would still have to go through the developmental stage, and with a sound running game (by drafting Peterson instead) the passing game will have a lot of weight off its shoulders.

 

 

 

 

 

Question. On a side note, was Lewis a Brown before the team closed down shop and moved to Baltimore? If so how ironic he ends up back in Cleveland? Was he in the league yet when this happened, if so, was he a Brown? Just wondering.

More trouble for the Bengals...

 

Um he really hasn't played that great against the Bengals as of late...

This is a solid move for the Browns, not great, but solid. Lewis is still only 28, so he should have some good years left in his legs, and if he can get back to his best form he could change the franchise. I definetly think Cleveland needs to address the biggest need in the draft, and that is the offensive line. Joe Thomas would be the perfect fit. Frye can get the job done if he has time and is healthy. Hopefully this year the Browns can stay healthy and make a run at the playoffs.

This is a solid move for the Browns, not great, but solid. Lewis is still only 28, so he should have some good years left in his legs, and if he can get back to his best form he could change the franchise. I definetly think Cleveland needs to address the biggest need in the draft, and that is the offensive line. Joe Thomas would be the perfect fit. Frye can get the job done if he has time and is healthy. Hopefully this year the Browns can stay healthy and make a run at the playoffs.

 

Cleveland managed to land Eric Steinbach from Cincy days ago, that should help in some ways I guess. Its evident that Steinbach is it for the money this go around..there be no championships waiting for him in Cleveland.

I don't know how well he will do there, but it is a upgrade for Cleveland.:devil:

 

 

I'll agree its a upgrade for now, but Im stating the fact that come "season time," the Brownies usually dont pay dividends. Braylon Edwards was considered to be an upgrade and look how that turned out initially, I just dont see Lewis being any help in Cleveland.

Cleveland managed to land Eric Steinbach from Cincy days ago, that should help in some ways I guess. Its evident that Steinbach is it for the money this go around..there be no championships waiting for him in Cleveland.

 

 

And Cincy is rolling in them? :lol: I know, the bunguls are closer, but don't see any rings with the things that are happening in the Queen City.

:rolleyes:

And Cincy is rolling in them? :lol: I know, the bunguls are closer, but don't see any rings with the things that are happening in the Queen City.

:rolleyes:

 

 

The Bungles packed their bags long ago back in '02 my friend. These are the Bengals, and Im not sure you realize just how GOOD they really are. Now remember I said GOOD not GREAT, but greatness is on the rise.:D

 

You cant deny the fact that The Bengals are close to being champions, with all the talent they have on offense (and some work needed on defense), they cant be ignored. Im not sure if your a Browns fan or what not, or if Ive somehow offended you in past posts, but Im just callin it like I see it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.