Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jamal Lewis to Cleveland

Featured Replies

Signed one year deal Wednesday.. thoughts?

  • Replies 31
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If he can stay healthy, it's a great signing. I'm just hoping with the recent offensive lineman they signed, that their line can develop and open holes.

 

I know there was a stat coming into this past year that Lewis #'s had gone down each year since his breakout year. I believe this past year, he went back to form somewhat. With a one year deal, they have nothing to lose. If he does great, they can maybe sign him for a couple more years, if he gets injured they aren't handcuffed by the cap.

Wow, the Brownies spending some money. This is definitly will put extended pressure for Romeo to win... :flame::fire:

If you can't stop him you might as well sign him

Being a Cleveland fan I am still thinking about this move.

Being a Cleveland fan I am still thinking about this move.

 

 

You have to know it is an upgrade, but they could have also taken Petterson in the draft. Now they might snag OT from Wisconsin or Quinn. I think it was a good move.

You have to know it is an upgrade, but they could have also taken Petterson in the draft. Now they might snag OT from Wisconsin or Quinn. I think it was a good move.

 

With this addition it kinda tells you where the Browns are now looking when the draft comes in April.

With this addition it kinda tells you where the Browns are now looking when the draft comes in April.

I saw one report that indicated if they sign Lewis, Quinn becomes a reality.

I saw one report that indicated if they sign Lewis, Quinn becomes a reality.

 

 

This is what I was thinking. Quinn to me however seems as if he will go to Detroit and Cleveland will address the line.

I think they give there young QB a chance and fill other holes that the team has. :sssh:

I think they give there young QB a chance and fill other holes that the team has. :sssh:

 

All I can say is that I would be very surprised if they took Quinn if he dropped to them. Address the more obvious needs first.

He must have figured get the money play a short season meaning he has to know there is not going to be no playoffs for him while he is in Cleveland.

He must have figured get the money play a short season meaning he has to know there is not going to be no playoffs for him while he is in Cleveland.

 

OUCH!!!!:cry:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.