Ashland 45 West Carter 36

Bill Naismith Bradley does it again, good win and should be a fun one to watch come friday night. Here comes a double dog dare to Coach Bill, I recently had an Epiphany about the Lady Kittens, here it is....

WEAR THE CHUCK TAYLORS FOR FRIDAY NIGHT'S GAME!!!!

Congrats to the Tomcats on the win. I especially want to say Congrats to Ali Wilcox. She deserves this win as much as anyone could. Ali spends countless hours in the gym practicing on her own and with her father. She loves to play the game and gives her all every second that she's on the court. Her parents have done a great job of raising a good basketball player but more impotantly raising a good human being. She's just a great all-around kid who works really hard for everything she gets. I wish I could have come to watch her play more this year but it didn't work out that way although I always brought a radio to listen to them if they were on. I look forward to watching her play over the next 2 years as she reaches her full potential. Congrats to Ali and the rest of her Tomcats on an impressive win over West. Good Luck against Russell.

Remember that Coach BB has many tricks, who knows what will happen in this game. It is a classic match up of Inside (Russell) versus Outside (Ashland). Boyd was pounding them in the first half of the Districts but Ashland stormed back and won that game. Russell is no doubt the favorite to win. The way I see it, which is sometimes blurry, is that if Russell doesnt defend the 3 point line then this is anybodys game. Ashland has no one to stop Russell inside game. But rest assured BB is going to make this an interesting game. Never forget the trickery he used to run and win with while coaching Holy Family. Russell should not over look this game.

Remember that Coach BB has many tricks, who knows what will happen in this game. It is a classic match up of Inside (Russell) versus Outside (Ashland). Boyd was pounding them in the first half of the Districts but Ashland stormed back and won that game. Russell is no doubt the favorite to win. The way I see it, which is sometimes blurry, is that if Russell doesnt defend the 3 point line then this is anybodys game. Ashland has no one to stop Russell inside game. But rest assured BB is going to make this an interesting game. Never forget the trickery he used to run and win with while coaching Holy Family. Russell should not over look this game.

Russell should not take the Kittens lightly. Coach BB and his many tricks and getting advice from BigBubba like "Wear your Chuck Taylors" has to give the advantage to Ashland.

Russell should not take the Kittens lightly. Coach BB and his many tricks and getting advice from BigBubba like "Wear your Chuck Taylors" has to give the advantage to Ashland.

If you only knew....the magic of the canvas cons