Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Holmes Bulldogs

Featured Replies

Any word on the transfer? With or without him, Holmes should have enough to get back to Rupp. Greg Rice is on a mission, been very impressed in his play the last couple of games. Any word on where Rice and Hill may be going to school?

Don't look for the transfer to happen. The KHSAA probably told Holmes if they played the kid based on the court ruling and not their ruling and they indeed upheld up the original ruling of ineligible, they could possibly have to forfit games he played in.(just a possible guess at this point) As far as Hill & Rice both are probables to end up at JUCO's for reasons I don't think is fair to discuss here.

Don't look for the transfer to happen. The KHSAA probably told Holmes if they played the kid based on the court ruling and not their ruling and they indeed upheld up the original ruling of ineligible, they could possibly have to forfit games he played in.(just a possible guess at this point) As far as Hill & Rice both are probables to end up at JUCO's for reasons I don't think is fair to discuss here.

I don't think that is a fair assumption of Mr. Hill. He is a class kid with a bright future.

I don't think that is a fair assumption of Mr. Hill. He is a class kid with a bright future.

 

I think it has been discussed in the papers that Hill and Rice are both looking at Junior Colleges. Nothing wrong with that road. Gives kids time to grow up.

 

What about a prep school??

I think it has been discussed in the papers that Hill and Rice are both looking at Junior Colleges. Nothing wrong with that road. Gives kids time to grow up.

 

What about a prep school??

Good answer, did not see the paper. Just going on what I know.

Hill happens to be a great kid, on and off the court. Austin is most likely going to attend Odessa CC in Texas which is constantly one of the top JC's in the nation. Always having great talent and putting kids at bigtime D1 schools.

If I'm not mistaken, wasn't it posted on here one time that some big time football schools were looking at Hill as a WR?

If I'm not mistaken, wasn't it posted on here one time that some big time football schools were looking at Hill as a WR?

 

During his JR year, I saw him at a basketball game with an envelope sticking out of his pocket that said "Michigan Football" on it.

The above is completely inappropriate regardless of their validity. He's in high school. Remember that.

Let's all remember, that student-athletes and others read BGP. Be extremely careful, when discussing players by name and not to violate any Rules and utilize tact, when posting....:thumb:

You all are wrong on Austin, I will leave it at that. Rice, he has the talent to play at the college level but I have no clue about where he could end up and wont surmise.

You all are wrong on Austin, I will leave it at that. Rice, he has the talent to play at the college level but I have no clue about where he could end up and wont surmise.

Who's wrong? And how?

You all are wrong on Austin, I will leave it at that. Rice, he has the talent to play at the college level but I have no clue about where he could end up and wont surmise.

 

 

Whats wrong with going to a JC, especially one of top ones in the nation, Its a great place to imporve your game and to imporve your grades (Not saying that Austin needs to improve his grades, but if he does its a great place to go) and D-1 programs always look for Ju-Co talent.

Whats wrong with going to a JC, especially one of top ones in the nation, Its a great place to imporve your game and to imporve your grades (Not saying that Austin needs to improve his grades, but if he does its a great place to go) and D-1 programs always look for Ju-Co talent.

True, True!! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.