10th regions juniors and seniors

Back to the original question..... Owens, Hall, Hardymon (spell), [Massey]. Just to name a few, anyone over 6 ft could play at a small college these days. Oh and Setty a Cardinal... sounds about right.

Travis Massey could proably go play at an junior college he can be a small forward or guard, penatrates and shoots well, plays hard, just an all around kinda player. A junior college should Jesse Hall for guard he is and intense player. Chris Owens should be on somebody's college list.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Travis Massey could proably go play at an junior college he can be a small forward or guard, penatrates and shoots well, plays hard, just an all around kinda player. A junior college should Jesse Hall for guard he is and intense player. Chris Owens should be on somebody's college list.

What I can not understand this.

It's all about exposure. I'm sure there are plenty of capable players who are able to play college ball at various levels. In Georgetown,Oh in the early 90's Brian Grant nearly went to Georgetown College and recieved a late offer from Xavier if I'm not mistaken. If that doesn't happen there is a 10+ year NBA career probably gone.

The point is you never know, you just keep working and playing hard, and hopefully the right people see you on the right night.

What about Chris owens from st.pat wat level do you think he could play on?

I'm not sure what level he as at financialy or academically, but I would project him as a Georgetown(ky) type of player.