Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Clay Vs Cumberland Predictions

Featured Replies

  • Replies 34
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cumberland put on a good showing last night VS a very athletic Bell team that took South to the wire and if Cumberland is shooting well they are gonna be hard to beat because they are the best defensive team in the 13th.I'm saying Cumberland +10.

Cumberland 57

Clay 52

I take the Skins in a low scoring game..Cumberland 44 Clay 36

  • Author

I saw Cumberland play at Clay and was not that impressed, but I know Cumberland has improved so I think it will be close but I see the TIgers winning..

I saw Cumberland play at Clay and was not that impressed, but I know Cumberland has improved so I think it will be close but I see the TIgers winning..

That was Cumberland's worst showing of the year.

Clay Co. 56-50.

Clay won the first meeting this year 53 46. I look for a score much the same Thursday night.

I take the Skins in a low scoring game..Cumberland 44 Clay 36

 

36?:confused:

Cumberland has some guys that can fill it up though. I'm still taking Clay, they can't be stopped driving to the basket.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.