Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

8th Region Draw

Featured Replies

Will we see GC upset Shelby Cty?

That's why they call it March madness. Anything can happen in one game. Looking forward to making the long drive down I-71 to the tobacco barn.Hey Neerfan, willyou be at the first round?

  • Replies 85
  • Views 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess the draw really doesnt matter SK would have to beat Shelby or Gallatin to make to Rupp anyway. Good Luck Pioneers.

The three best teams in the region are on SK and GC side.

 

Even considering Oldham beat both Shelby and Gallatin?

Oldham Co has to be pinching themselves with this draw. Nice path to finals and since the finals are the night after the semis might get a worn down Shelby/SK or Gallatin.

Even considering Oldham beat both Shelby and Gallatin?

 

 

I seen Oldham play against SK and wasn't very impressed. That and Shelby beat SK, and I think Gallatin is the hottest team in the region right now so i will say right now SK Shelby and Gallatin are the best teams in this region, I'll eat my crow "IF" Oldham makes it out of this region.

I am absolutely amazed at the lack of respect Oldham County gets. They lost 1 game the whole month of February. They beat Shelby and Gallatin @ Gallatin and lost by 9 to Simon @ Simon and everyone is writing them off. Just because they are not flashy doesn't mean they aren't good. They are solid defensively and have the most experienced coach in the region. Everyone better beware of the Colonels.

 

How can Gallatin be the hottest team in the region when they are 4-3 in their last seven games and almost lost both games in their district tournament???

I will give Oldham some respect but they did get the best draw. By the way they got beat by SK without Hester playing.

I am absolutely amazed at the lack of respect Oldham County gets. They lost 1 game the whole month of February. They beat Shelby and Gallatin @ Gallatin and lost by 9 to Simon @ Simon and everyone is writing them off. Just because they are not flashy doesn't mean they aren't good. They are solid defensively and have the most experienced coach in the region. Everyone better beware of the Colonels.

 

How can Gallatin be the hottest team in the region when they are 4-3 in their last seven games and almost lost both games in their district tournament???[/QUOTE]

 

Hester was not playing against them, so SK is defintly better, and Gallitan I thought was on a 6 game winning streak but i am obviously wrong, also did not know Oldham was that hot. But as I said before I saw the SK Oldham game and did not come away very impressed with Oldham.

I would have to agree that Simon Kenton is the class of the region. They have the most experience and talent. I just think that Oldham is probably number 2 in the region. Gallatin still hasn't beat a big dog yet. Played them all close, but hasn't won one yet. Of course, now would be a good time

I would have to agree that Simon Kenton is the class of the region. They have the most experience and talent. I just think that Oldham is probably number 2 in the region. Gallatin still hasn't beat a big dog yet. Played them all close, but hasn't won one yet. Of course, now would be a good time

 

 

Shelby Faithful can argue that, They beat the Pioneers. I am not trying to argue your every post by they way so sorry if it comes around like I am, we just have different opinions.

Ill take Henry Co over Anderson Co/ Oldham over Walton Verona

Ill take Shelby Co over Gallatin/ Simon Kenton over S Oldham

 

Semis

 

Oldham Co over Henry Co

Simon Kenton over Shelby Co

 

Finals

 

Simon Kenton over Oldham Co

Ill take Henry Co over Anderson Co/ Oldham over Walton Verona

Ill take Shelby Co over Gallatin/ Simon Kenton over S Oldham

 

Semis

 

Oldham Co over Henry Co

Simon Kenton over Shelby Co

 

Finals

 

Simon Kenton over Oldham Co

 

:thumb: That is exactly how i see it breaking down.

Shelby Faithful can argue that, They beat the Pioneers. I am not trying to argue your every post by they way so sorry if it comes around like I am, we just have different opinions.

 

Hester's 2nd game back and SK played horrible. Shelby won by I think 4 at home? Hester's been playing alot better and on a neutral floor think the Pioneers will get the best of them.

Hester's 2nd game back and SK played horrible. Shelby won by I think 4 at home? Hester's been playing alot better and on a neutral floor think the Pioneers will get the best of them.

 

 

I agree but as of right now all we can go by is the final score, and Shelby got the "W".

I agree but as of right now all we can go by is the final score, and Shelby got the "W".

 

TRUE :thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.