Mason Co vs. St.Patricks 39th district final

Mason will probably want to avoid a repeat of last night's game, during which they were evenly matched by Bracken County for the first three quarters. Mason presses early and often, then cruises.

St. Pat needs to get the ball to Rutherford as often as they can (look at what Ahrens was able to do last night for BC), but it won't be enough.

Lady Royals 66-40.

Thoughts and predictions?

This is not called the 39th District, I think you meant the Mason County Invitational!:D

This district is a joke and so are the other two districts in the 10th Region and I don't mean the 40th either!;)

Mason wins easy and they can pretty much name the score...

This is not called the 39th District, I think you meant the Mason County Invitational!:D

This district is a joke and so are the other two districts in the 10th Region and I don't mean the 40th either!;)

Mason wins easy and they can pretty much name the score...

Final ended up being alot closer then expected if they play like they did the last two games it will be a short trip to the region...

Final ended up being alot closer then expected if they play like they did the last two games it will be a short trip to the region...

That's for sure. Need to cut the turnovers in half and stay out of foul trouble to advance very far next week!

Cline and more Cline , another under rated girl in the State .:confused:

She had her share of turnovers as did everyone else. Cline does a nice job of passing the ball to her teammates, but I think that she tries to force contested shots up too much sometimes, but without her and Chambers, this wouldn't be the same team. I wouldn't put her (Cline) up with the best in the state, IMO.