Possible Excuse for Crawford recent poor play?

strike-3

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I did hear Tubby speak out about this after the game...He did say Joe had a lot personal issues going on and his "head was not in the game." Seems like that is becoming a common trend...however, Joe does have some good reasoning...

What, and worrying about wether you will have a job after college is not a good reason? ;):D

Could this have anything to do with why he's having trouble at school?

I didn't know he was having trouble in school. If he is indeed having trouble I would have to believe that this would be a factor in his struggles. I would wish this situation on anyone. A fire or flood can be devastating.

I didn't know he was having trouble in school. If he is indeed having trouble I would have to believe that this would be a factor in his struggles. I would wish this situation on anyone. A fire or flood can be devastating.

School issues are why he didn't start the Vandy game according to Tubby.

I didn't know that. He didn't start but he played a ton of minutes. What's the difference?

That's what I didn't understand. During the post-game interview on the radio they were talking about Crawford and Tubby became very upset very quickly. He changed the subject before he said something he shouldn't...