Syracuse 72 Georgetown 58

gametime

Make no mistake Georgetown is for real, Florida lost to Vandy remember.

But if Georgetown should lose to UConn, and should Pitt lose to either WVU or Marquette that would leave a three way tie for the Big East Championship between Louisville Pitt and Georgetown.

G'town certainly could make a run but I just think people jumped on the wagon too quick.

So play zone well and win?

Play zone to perfection and put them at a disadvantage. I'd say Syracuse does it as well if not better than any one in the country. And they were playing with a bounce in their step I haven't seen from them all season. Trap game city, but it doesn't diminish the fact that the Hoyas are one of the toughest teams in the country...

Play zone to perfection and put them at a disadvantage. I'd say Syracuse does it as well if not better than any one in the country. And they were playing with a bounce in their step I haven't seen from them all season. Trap game city, but it doesn't diminish the fact that the Hoyas are one of the toughest teams in the country...

I only saw about the last 5 minutes and Syracuse certainly had a lot working for them tonight. The atmosphere was sweet.

I'm not ready to throw G'town in with the Florida, Kansas, OSU, Wisconsin, UNC group just yet.

I only saw about the last 5 minutes and Syracuse certainly had a lot working for them tonight. The atmosphere was sweet.

I'm not ready to throw G'town in with the Florida, Kansas, OSU, Wisconsin, UNC group just yet.

I have them slightly below, and there's a lot of Final Four teams from that group over the years. And 3 of those teams lost this weekend as well... ;)

I don't see why Gtown would be thrown into that group before A&M...