Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Russell 66 Elliott Co. 56

Featured Replies

I am sorry. I thought the officiating was part of the game, at least that is what I have been hearing on this thread from others.

  • Replies 66
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sorry. I thought the officiating was part of the game, at least that is what I have been hearing on this thread from others.
The officiating has been over discussed and the content of the game, is what needs discussing and not our disagreements on Officials....:thumb:

Like I said, I am sorry. I thought all aspects of the game could be discussed, my mistake.

And it is a bad movie too. :sleep:

It wasn't very good.

 

But it was an appropriate reference.

 

Personally I thought the difference in the game was Russell's length and athleticism.

They are more athletic, more experienced, better coached and was playing at home on senior night. Hmmmm, looks like all of the ingredients for victory to me, but that is just me.

I agree that Russell was the better team. Chemistry! In trying not to be defensive, I do feel some poster are being condescending. Being humble in a loss isn't easy to do....but sometimes it's even harder when you win (that speaks to Elliott, Russell, and every school who has ever won a game at anything)!

 

Being a sore loser is no worse than being a sore winner....however, there is no excuse for either.

After a thorough scientific examination of all variables and contributing factors it has been determined that Russell won this game because they had more points on the board than Elliott County when the final horn sounded.

 

Good for Russell, bad for Elliott, time to move on.

 

The good news is that everyone starts with a clean slate Monday.

 

Best of luck to both teams. :thumb:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.