Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

South Laurel vs. Bell County Predictions

Featured Replies

I am going to go with South in a close game. That is if they continue to keep playing like they have been the last couple of games.

  • Replies 38
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't expect South to overlook Bell. South will win but Bell's athletes will make it interesting. Is the Whitaker kid healthy?

Whitaker played against Barbourville tonight. Is Proffitt playing Thursday?

Im going to say

South 78

Bell 69

 

If Slusher had stayed, Id give Bell the win.

South will not overlook the bobcats,IMO they have been looking forward to this game. Where is it played at?

South will not overlook the bobcats,IMO they have been looking forward to this game. Where is it played at?

Log Mountain

  • Author

What happened to Proffitt that would cause him not to play.

What happened to Proffitt that would cause him not to play.

 

He tweaked the groin injury that gave him some trouble over the summer.

 

Still, I don't think it's gonna matter. South will win this game by as many as they want.

He tweaked the groin injury that gave him some trouble over the summer.

 

Still, I don't think it's gonna matter. South will win this game by as many as they want.

I think you right .......Bell is 3rd best team in region! :D

He tweaked the groin injury that gave him some trouble over the summer.

 

Still, I don't think it's gonna matter. South will win this game by as many as they want.

South is good, they are the favorite, but winning by as many as they want over a good Bell team at Log MT. I don't see that, should be a good game.

Schue is usually right on these things, but I agree, I don't know if they'll win by as many as they want, but I could be wrong.

Tell Coach Wright that a former Crusader said hi!!!

South Laurel 75-64.

South is good, they are the favorite, but winning by as many as they want over a good Bell team at Log MT. I don't see that, should be a good game.

 

I don't really think Bell is all that good.

 

This year's schedule is better than most years, so maybe I'll be proven wrong. Maybe they're taking confidence from the fact that they "held" Scott Co. to a 26-pt win in the Toyota Classic.

 

But in all seriousness: The matchups are terrible for Bell. South's too big, and they're really starting to click in the halfcourt game with Smith and St. John.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.