Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trimble Co 52 Carroll Co 50 OT

Featured Replies

  • Author
29th district.. I looked it up..how about some of that Shasta!

 

In the event that Buttels cannot fulfill his duties as Shasta receipient, then the crown (or can, in this case) will go to you! :p

  • Replies 30
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice win for Trimble. Congrats. Now take it to Owen.

I am not sure what the deal was at the end.. from the subs that he made I thought he was supposed to miss the FT and send it to either Yager or Cable for a 3....well that did not work exactly right.

 

Yep..we will be back at the Raiderdome tonight..My daughter has a triple header, but at least it is a Friday night. Does TC participate in a District Tourney this weekend?

I believe you are correct in saying that he was supposed to have missed the FT. It's did seem to appear that CC gave up at the end. Congrats to the Raiders for playing thru until the game was over. It seems like a lot has not worked exactly right for CC this year. Looking forward to next year . . I see a lot of young talent. should be exciting to watch them grow. Just look how they started the game off tonight and they started 3 sophmores.

Sticks - I agree with the talent.. I would have liked to have seen the starting 5 go back in together..that was when we got a lead but they never played those 5 together again that I remember.

 

CC had one starter out with the flu...poor kid

In the event that Buttels cannot fulfill his duties as Shasta receipient, then the crown (or can, in this case) will go to you! :p

 

I'll be looking for the shasta at the district tournament!!!!

As the YOUNG TALENT is concerned you got a far way to go because this is an example of is what to come. :thumb:

EKU Fan -

 

I really appreciate the play by play but I do not like to see names and players dissed in this forum. You may be right and they may have not finished strong in this situation but I think many of these same players have done well in other games. Hendricks in the last Trimble County game was the difference.

 

They need strong coaching and development - these same kids won the Freshman and 8th grade districts and the thing I do agree with you on is they are "young talent"

 

Many of them read this forum and I would hate for them to read a negative post like that.

That is a word, I've never liked and especially associated with young talent.

 

Players will make mistakes, learn and grow....but youthfulness, often leads to mistakes and they certainly aren't attributed to choking.

 

Just plain and simple, don't like the word when describing athletics, but just my opinion.

Carroll has problems. Attitudes, coaching, etc. Nobody seems to care. A major shakeup is needed IMHO. Hasn't been the same since Randy gave it up.

Well the first thing that must be said is, Congrats to the Raiders. They showed real heart on the court after being down 14-2 at the start of the first quarter. I was amazed by the pride that the Trimble kids showed after being down, but they fought back. Curtis really stepped up for the Raiders making two threes in the stretch. He definitely made them under pressure.

 

I hate to see people putting kids down, especially as young as the "young talent" is at Carroll. These boys are sophomores and freshmen and they go out and play just like the seniors do and give it all they got. I just hope that Carroll does have a better year next year and good luck to them as it gets down to the district tournament.

 

Also, good luck to the Raiders, I will be cheering for you in the district tournament. True Blue, I think that deserves a little but of shasta!

  • Author

I agree, HSFootball2. Thanks for your support. We will all have to get together and split a six-pack of the good stuff...Shasta, that is!

 

Both Trimble and Carroll have struggled with young teams and I look for both to improve in years to come.:thumb:

Carroll needs to pick up a ball this summer and play and play and play together. Load up in the cars and go to madison, louisville, n.ky and play. Work on skills! Due to lack of height, work on foot speed and killer instinct! Fun comes through winning! So go put inthe work !

Well the hard thing about that NoOffSeason is that Carroll is a small school. Most athletes play multiple sports and in the summer baseball is ending and football is starting. I used to be one of those kids to just play one sport and never understood why some could not develop their game while in another sport. Now as a father of a child who plays multiple sports I see how difficult it can really be. Its hard to focus on one sport and try and develop another during that season. However, I do hope to see Carroll getting alot of summer ball games and getting ready for the season to come after this season is over.

They should go to a team camp together like the girls do..it really helps all of the players.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.