Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trimble Co 52 Carroll Co 50 OT

Featured Replies

Final.

 

This may have been the strangest finish that I have seen in a while. Trimble has the 3 point lead with 2.6 seconds to go and fouls Roberts on a shot. Roberts makes the first free throw to close the lead to 2. Carroll Co calls a time out. Roberts makes the second free throw. Trimble takes the ball out, expecting pressure. However, Carroll Co literally just stands there. :confused: Trimble simple HANDS the ball inbounds and runs off the remaining 2.6 seconds.

 

Evidently there was a breakdown in communication somewhere! I will leave all the surmizing/explaining to the CC people.

 

Congrats to the Raiders! They started the game down 2-14, but never gave up!:banana:

 

They will take on the Owen Co Rebels in a makeup game on Monday (triple header, starting at 5:00 pm).

  • Replies 30
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

Scoring by quarters:

 

TC 8 19 30 44 52

CC 14 26 30 44 50

 

For Carroll Co:

Roberts 17

C. Proctor 10

Cheatum 8

Allen 7

Cable 5

Hendrick 3

 

Trimble Co:

Curtis 12

M. Maldonado 10

Jennings 10

Snell 9

Ward 5

Turner 4

Peters 2

  • Author

Opps...just realized that I should have said that Trimble was up by 4 when they foul Roberts with 2.6 left to go. Guess that I was too excited...:D

Good win for Trimble Co will have their hands full with Neeley and Owen Co.

Sorry TB&G my kid had homework last night so I did not get to respond.

 

Congrats to the Raiders they really hustled. !

 

Do not understand the CC line-up, we got off to a great start with the 2 big guys in, then we never saw it again in the game. It appeared that someone missed the boat on that one.

 

Once again you all had a great fan section and really helped cheer your team on to victory! Congratulations!

  • Author
Good win for Trimble Co will have their hands full with Neeley and Owen Co.

 

Most definitely! When the original game was cancelled, I was disappointed that I wouldn't get to see Neeley play again. I am glad that it has been rescheduled, though, as you say it will be a tough game for Trimble! :thumb:

  • Author
Sorry TB&G my kid had homework last night so I did not get to respond.

 

Congrats to the Raiders they really hustled. !

 

Do not understand the CC line-up, we got off to a great start with the 2 big guys in, then we never saw it again in the game. It appeared that someone missed the boat on that one.

 

Once again you all had a great fan section and really helped cheer your team on to victory! Congratulations!

 

Kudos, Lunatic1, on putting the homework first! As a teacher, I really respect that! :thumb:

 

I, too, was a little dismayed at some of the CC decisions last night. Do you know what the deal was at the end? Was Roberts supposed to miss the 2nd FT or were they supposed to foul immediately when Trimble inbounded? Surely they weren't supposed to just give up.

 

Thanks on the comment about our fan section. They have fun and love to show their spirit! Even Coach Lauster commented that they were a factor in the game!

 

I guess that we will "see" each other again tonight, back at the Raiderdome :D for the girls game.

My guess of Trimble by 3 wins!!!!!!:thumb:

I am not sure what the deal was at the end.. from the subs that he made I thought he was supposed to miss the FT and send it to either Yager or Cable for a 3....well that did not work exactly right.

 

Yep..we will be back at the Raiderdome tonight..My daughter has a triple header, but at least it is a Friday night. Does TC participate in a District Tourney this weekend?

  • Author
My guess of Trimble by 3 wins!!!!!!:thumb:

 

I had forgotten about that. Yes, Buttels wins the prize. Your six pack of Shasta will be UPSed to you. :ylsuper:

  • Author
I am not sure what the deal was at the end.. from the subs that he made I thought he was supposed to miss the FT and send it to either Yager or Cable for a 3....well that did not work exactly right.

 

Yep..we will be back at the Raiderdome tonight..My daughter has a triple header, but at least it is a Friday night. Does TC participate in a District Tourney this weekend?

 

I believe that they play in the JV District Tourney at South Oldham tomorrow. I actually don't remember which Oldham team that they play. :rolleyes: (Note how thrilling it is to be in District Oldham Co - I don't even know our district number, just that we are in District Oldham Co)

29th district.. I looked it up..how about some of that Shasta!

I had forgotten about that. Yes, Buttels wins the prize. Your six pack of Shasta will be UPSed to you. :ylsuper:

 

My favorite!!!!!:p :p

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.