5 hours ago5 hr I believe Sayre picked up Bourbon County. Is that correct? If so, great move for RPI purposes.
4 hours ago4 hr Author 36 minutes ago, FootballGuy2121 said:I believe Sayre picked up Bourbon County. Is that correct? If so, great move for RPI purposes.If they did, it's not listed on Arbiter schedule.
4 hours ago4 hr 5 minutes ago, Tigerpride94 said:If they did, it's not listed on Arbiter schedule.Gotcha. I noticed it on Max Preps.
1 hour ago1 hr 3 hours ago, FootballGuy2121 said:I believe Sayre picked up Bourbon County. Is that correct? If so, great move for RPI purposes.Not sure they can do that. If it counts as a forfeit, that would be Sayre’s 7th game with three more scheduled. It has to be “played” since it is a district game, unless Berea fully drops out of the district (which would make their games with Frankfort and Eminence non-district). Odd situation and maybe there’s a work-around…