Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Graves County 42 Apollo 28

Apollo at Graves Co. 21 members have voted

  1. 1. WHO WINS THIS MATCHUP?

    • Apollo
      71%
    • Graves County
      28%

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 10/03/2026 at 12:00 AM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

42-28 graves

Apollos defense has been and continues to be their Achilles heel.

Graves County seems to have found something with their offense and big plays these past 2 weeks. This is a team that if they can get hot at the end of the season I would not want to see in the playoffs.

Not sure what to think of this result. I picked Graves but probably would have changed that pick if I could. I keep expecting that Apollo defense to make some strides and they aren't. It also feels like the offense is sliding back a little. I would guess Apollo is probably looking at the 4 seed in the district as long as they beat Marshall and that has to be pretty disappointing.

4 hours ago, 83wildcatFB said:

Not sure what to think of this result. I picked Graves but probably would have changed that pick if I could. I keep expecting that Apollo defense to make some strides and they aren't. It also feels like the offense is sliding back a little. I would guess Apollo is probably looking at the 4 seed in the district as long as they beat Marshall and that has to be pretty disappointing.

I think you're looking at this as a bad loss and honestly I don't see it as that. Graves is a good football team that has played one of the toughest schedules in the state and been competitive in almost all of their games. They have also been through a QB change and a play caller change and seem to be figuring it out. They played good enough last to week to beat Madisonville but came up short.

Looks like Graves will most likely be heading to Glasgow to start the playoffs.

7 hours ago, Tkinslow said:

Looks like Graves will most likely be heading to Glasgow to start the playoffs.

Don't know much about Barren County except they are much improved from what they were a few years ago. Graves has played solid defense most of the year and the offense has over 700 yards and 6 tds the past 2 weeks which I think has them moving in the right direction.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.