Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Browns 27 Steelers 24 (TNF on Prime)

Steelers vs. Browns 2 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The Steelers (2-1) travel to AFC North rival Cleveland Browns (2-1). Both teams coming off big wins the Steelers with an upset win at home over Cincinnati 30-27 and the Browns with a big win at home over the Panthers 21-18. This is a Thursday night game on Prime at 8:20pm.

  • Replies 93
  • Views 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The Steelers are 2.5-point road favorites. I expect a battle.

  • 16thBBall Fan
    16thBBall Fan

    We do our job and win and the Ravens lose us and the Browns will be 3-1. Also, the Steelers go from first to last for at least the next 3 days. lol

  • I knew there was a reason I don't listen to NFL radio. LOL

Posted Images

Love it keep the momentum going and beat the Browns huge game!

The Steelers are 2.5-point road favorites.

I expect a battle.

Steelers win tonight Rodgers will be tied with Brady on Thursday night wins.

25 minutes ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

Steelers win tonight Rodgers will be tied with Brady on Thursday night wins.

Does anyone really care about this stat?

18 minutes ago, 4 Quarters said:

Does anyone really care about this stat?

NFL radio apparently does. They where talking about it.

1 hour ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

NFL radio apparently does. They where talking about it.

I knew there was a reason I don't listen to NFL radio. LOL

  • Author

Rico is out again tonight and Ramsey and Echols are both listed as questionable but Ramsey is just a wrist should be good to go. Echols is a little more iffy coming back from a concussion. I would say they should both go.

  • Author

One of the Browns 3 wins last year was a 24-17 win over the Steelers.

15 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Rico is out again tonight and Ramsey and Echols are both listed as questionable but Ramsey is just a wrist should be good to go. Echols is a little more iffy coming back from a concussion. I would say they should both go.

They said Echols is no longer on the injury list.

25 minutes ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

Yes the Browns uniforms are trash!

I like them.

5 minutes ago, theguru said:

I like them.

Terrible Browns look good in all white.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.