Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Browns 27 Steelers 24 (TNF on Prime)

Steelers vs. Browns 2 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

This game was so much fun. Ultimately I think the Browns winning is better for the Bengals so I love the result.

  • Replies 93
  • Views 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The Steelers are 2.5-point road favorites. I expect a battle.

  • 16thBBall Fan
    16thBBall Fan

    We do our job and win and the Ravens lose us and the Browns will be 3-1. Also, the Steelers go from first to last for at least the next 3 days. lol

  • I knew there was a reason I don't listen to NFL radio. LOL

Posted Images

  • Author

Now it is over as Rodgers throws another interception and lose again in Cleveland!

  • Author
Just now, theguru said:

This game was so much fun. Ultimately I think the Browns winning is better for the Bengals so I love the result.

We do our job and win and the Ravens lose us and the Browns will be 3-1. Also, the Steelers go from first to last for at least the next 3 days. lol

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.