Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jaguars 22 Bengals 17

Jaguars vs. Bengals 9 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

And the decision to punt instead of a long field goal try was the right one by the Jags. Jags defense wins again.

  • Replies 154
  • Views 916
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Voice of Reason
    Voice of Reason

    I hate to say it but Burrow has lost his magic. Still a top tier QB but falling short too often in game wining situations. He needed that game winning drive today. Two weeks in a row where Burrow has

  • Voice of Reason
    Voice of Reason

    Jacksonville will be the best team the Bengals have faced this year. They need to clean up the mistakes to win this one.

  • theguru
    theguru

    And they didn't call the helmet to helmet on the second to last play of the half. A few years ago the defender would have been ejected from the game and now not even a flag.

Posted Images

How often is there pass interference in the NFL and it is not called. I am not complaining about this game as much as I am making an overall observation.

Touchdown Jags, this game is probably over.

  • Author
Just now, Voice of Reason said:

A first down here and this game is over.

Or a touchdown!

Just now, theguru said:

Touchdown Jags, this game is probably over.

I say it is over now. That first down locked in the field and that makes it a 2 score lead.

  • Author

Jags score but their 2 point try to go up by 14 fails and they led the Bengals 22-10 with 6:34 to play.

Just now, Voice of Reason said:

I say it is over now. That first down locked in the field and that makes it a 2 score lead.

Well, if we score a TD right away we have a decent chance but anything short of that and this is another disappointing loss where we can't get our act together.

Just now, MaddenCurse44 said:

Jags will win!

Looking that way.

  • Author

Bengal fans are heading to the exits and I can't say that I blame them.

Just now, 16thBBall Fan said:

Bengal fans are heading to the exits and I can't say that I blame them.

Last place Bengal fans.

We have to put this loss on the offense. Bad tackling and bad LB play hurt the defense again but the defense played well enough to win.

The #1 stat in most football games and even more so in the NFL - turnovers. That is how the Bengals lost today.

Two weeks in a row that mistakes lead to a loss.

IMO the team needs a bell cow back that can run the ball. Brown is more of a receiving back.

Just now, 16thBBall Fan said:

Bengal fans are heading to the exits and I can't say that I blame them.

Burrow has been a turnover machine this game and the last. He's seeing ghosts.

Just now, MaddenCurse44 said:

Last place Bengal fans.

The only thing worse than a sore loser is a sore winner.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.