Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Monroe County 22 Campbellsville 3

Who Wins 12 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins

    • Monroe County
      66%
    • Campbellsville
      33%

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 10/02/2026 at 10:02 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Campbellsville will host the Falcons of Monroe County on Thursday night this week... This is always a great game... Who gets this one?

I'm going with Monroe Co. I think they have played a tougher schedule and will pull out the win.

I don't think Monroe will have many problems in this one. I think the Falcons get to 5-2 heading into fall break.

Monroe 28

Campbellsville 7

On 9/28/2026 at 9:53 AM, BigBoss69 said:

I don't think Monroe will have many problems in this one. I think the Falcons get to 5-2 heading into fall break.

Monroe 28

Campbellsville 7

If they get a win here they have a great shot of going 7-3 in the regular season and hosting a playoff game. That's much better than some of the Monroe County fans were expecting this year, isn't it?

1 hour ago, Carl Spackler said:

If they get a win here they have a great shot of going 7-3 in the regular season and hosting a playoff game. That's much better than some of the Monroe County fans were expecting this year, isn't it?

You got that right I'm not a MC fan but all I seen before the season was how bad they weee going to be.

The Monroe vs Russell County game to conclude the regular season should be a good one that I could see going either way. If I recall correctly, Monroe was very fortunate to win that game last year.

Monroe County wins.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.