Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Michigan 69 UConn 63 (NCAA Men's Championship)

UConn vs. Michigan 7 members have voted

  1. 1. NCAA National Championship Who Wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 61
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • TheDeuce
    TheDeuce

    Glad they lost, he would have been insufferable. 

  • bugatti
    bugatti

    For those who don't know, Dusty May spent a season as an assistant at Murray State. Not confirmed, but it is assumed that all of his coaching acumen and skills were developed that season. The Racers p

  • theguru
    theguru

    My only interest here is a competitive game that comes down to the very end. 

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, 4 Quarters said:

Don't forget, this is still classified as a college sport, have you thought about turning your attention to the NBA?

I watch more NBA than college. 

To your point, at the highest levels "college sports" are professional sports with the name of a University attached to them. 

4 minutes ago, theguru said:

I watch more NBA than college. 

To your point, at the highest levels "college sports" are professional sports with the name of a University attached to them. 

I understand what you're saying, but I'm confused.  What does NCAA stand for?

7 minutes ago, 4 Quarters said:

I understand what you're saying, but I'm confused.  What does NCAA stand for?

LOL, what are you confused about?

I enjoyed the National Anthem but I was disappointed to only see the two head coaches with their hands over their heart.  

  • Author

In between timeouts UConn has cut the Michigan led to 1 at 11-10 with 11:56 left in the first half.

  • Author

UConn gets their first lead on a 3 and led 16-13 with 10 minutes left in the first half.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.