Toughest places for an opponet to play

oldrambler

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure did, cool lets get pumped because gameday is there! What about everyother game of the year? Kids at Duke camp out for tickets to every game no matter who it is vs or who is there. I am a UK fan I am just being honest here.

UK kids don't camp out because tickets aren't first come first serve. There are students who camp out for weeks for Midnight Madness tickets.

Come on, OR, you know that view is skewed. :lol: The whole side of the arena was filled with students, and there are NEVER that many students in Rupp, especially not all in the same place like that...

The comment he made was that IF they let students down and around the court.

Trust me, if there were allowed to be that many students there, there would be.

Hey I am on your side here GO CATS!! I just think Rupp doesn't compare to Cameron Indoor. I couldn't even hear Dicky V calling the game vs UNC come on thats crazy. I wish UK could be half as loud as Duke fans are thats all.

I agree with you. But all I was saying is that IF the students were allowed to sit around the lower level, then it would be just as good, probably better than Cameron.

I agree with you. But all I was saying is that IF the students were allowed to sit around the lower level, then it would be just as good, probably better than Cameron.

Maybe but they way things are going I'll guess we will never know and that stinks. I feel bad for the players.